The Green Goat

LGBTQ Compliance Officer -Lotta gays in this place
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2020
Ohio
Ownership

1. 520
I saw the interview with the DEI SS director last night and of course, she has no intention of stepping down. If FJB was any kind of a leader (which we all know he isn't) and if he wasn't somehow behind it (we all know he probably was, in some way) she should have been fired immediately.

Jerryg

Jerryg

Sep 24, 2020
NEPA
Ownership

1. Other Brand
I saw the interview with the DEI SS director last night and of course, she has no intention of stepping down. If FJB was any kind of a leader (which we all know he isn't) and if he wasn't somehow behind it (we all know he probably was, in some way) she should have been fired immediately.
I am pretty sure briben has no say in anything the deep sate does and wants to do.

Jerryg

Jerryg

Sep 24, 2020
NEPA
Ownership

1. Other Brand
What's your thoughts?
Hat, sunglasses, hand sign right before shooting, no panic, immediately starts recording.

Was that phone video linked to someone else for a better view?

It's hard not believe your own eyes. Maybe coincidental? Why no interest? Is it terrible to identify her?

Maybe if law enforcement could be pried away from that bucket of buffalo wings, we could get some clarity.

advertisement
HPnMORE4J

HPnMORE4J

Mar 8, 2021
NW Oregon
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
I'm into firearms and hunter for over 50 years.

Could someone with more expertise explain why the counter police sniper raised his head above optics before pulling the trigger?

• Wow
Reactions: CID
Jerryg

Jerryg

Sep 24, 2020
NEPA
Ownership

1. Other Brand
I'm into firearms and hunter for over 50 years.

Could someone with more expertise explain why the counter police sniper raised his head above optics before pulling the trigger?
The only reason is to make that you are looking in the right spot. Sometimes with a scope, this is necessary.

I was told that the pitch of the roof blocked the view of the shooter until he poked his head up.

The sniper trainer explains this at about 32:50

Last edited:
P1K5Dave

P1K5Dave

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jul 11, 2020
Petoskey, MI
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Abolish the FBI, CIA, SS, DHS, ATF, IRS, and whatever criminal TLA's I haven't listed.

They ARE the destruction of American liberty and prosperity. They are evil, unelected bureaucrats that run the show over decades as presidents come and go. They are the Deep State.

advertisement