Trump shot

HPnMORE4J

HPnMORE4J

Mar 8, 2021
NW Oregon
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
The only reason is to make that you are looking in the right spot. Sometimes with a scope, this is necessary.

I was told that the pitch of the roof blocked the view of the shooter until he poked his head up.

The sniper trainer explains this at about 32:50

Intersting, I always understood you kept your eye on target until triggered. Otherwise you will lose postion unless it's a locked smart projectile.

Reactions: Jerryg
Jerryg

Jerryg

Sep 24, 2020
NEPA
Ownership

1. Other Brand
So it's now alleged that the roof he was on was the tactical headquarters.

57ffa3053c9a7697

Jerryg

Jerryg

Sep 24, 2020
NEPA
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Now craizier........... and damning.
What a better place than right before the local police unexpected eyes.

And, unfortunately what may create some change.
There is no possible way these people were that incompetent. They should have never let DT take the stage.

Reactions: Rdrcr and HPnMORE4J
advertisement
HPnMORE4J

HPnMORE4J

Mar 8, 2021
NW Oregon
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
There is no possible way these people were that incompetent. They should have never let DT take the stage.
That's really the whole thing, it does not add up in mulitple ways and multiple reason for it to have been planned to the point of being moot.

I wonder what percentage of dems are convinced of being a lone wolf........99.9?

• Haha
Reactions: Jerryg
O

oldguyinNGA

Jul 7, 2024
Blue Ridge, GA
Ownership

1. 700-2
That stupid DEI hire SS Director Cheatle now says they could not put snipers on that roof is because it was sloped. So was the other one. YGTBKM. Disgraceful.

Reactions: Remington and CID
Jerryg

Jerryg

Sep 24, 2020
NEPA
Ownership

1. Other Brand
That's really the whole thing, it does not add up in mulitple ways and multiple reason for it to have been planned to the point of being moot.

I wonder what percentage of dems are convinced of being a lone wolf........99.9?
The Dem politicians know what happened, Dem voters don't know how to refill the wiper fluid. They will go with whatever they are told.

HPnMORE4J

HPnMORE4J

Mar 8, 2021
NW Oregon
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Inside the previous article......

Reactions: Jerryg and ChadD
advertisement