JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
I found the code in the manual and went through all the steps checking for voltage, opens and shorts. Everything checked out. I just pulled the shift motor, planning to put 12 volts on it, then reverse polarity to see if it works in both directions. But as it turns out no need. Shift motor is shot. Pretty grindy and the shaft is all sloppy. Now question is how quick can I find one
Try ronayers.com

906UP

906UP

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 6, 2017
da Yoop
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
Amazon has them as well, I needed one in a hurry for OG Donkey and got one from Bald Bezos

Backwoods

Backwoods

Ambassador of Crocs / Speaker of truth & facts /
Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
How does a thread relating to transmission issues morph into this? Seems like someone needs to spend more time like Gavin servicing their own tranny

View attachment 435364
My question is why are you doing that while watching Biden ? Isn’t there at least an animal show on ?
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Jerryg

Jerryg

Sep 24, 2020
NEPA
Ownership

1. Other Brand
🤔I welcomed him back already in another thread just like I said I would. 🤷🏻‍♂️
Gay

advertisement
Hello_Darkness

Hello_Darkness

Jun 6, 2024
Just to the right of nowhere
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
I found the code in the manual and went through all the steps checking for voltage, opens and shorts. Everything checked out. I just pulled the shift motor, planning to put 12 volts on it, then reverse polarity to see if it works in both directions. But as it turns out no need. Shift motor is shot. Pretty grindy and the shaft is all sloppy. Honestly, I'm surprised it was working at all. Now question is how quick can I find one

Sorry for not getting back to you, I was going to suggest removing it and checking it's "feel" if you hadn't already

I've been stupid busy

Hello_Darkness

Hello_Darkness

Jun 6, 2024
Just to the right of nowhere
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
No worries man. Figured I'd just dig in and figure it out. I try to always ask on here though. Not much that someone on here hasn't seen.

Sent from my SM-S911U using Tapatalk

Only enough I've yet to see this issue in person on a Pioneer, though it seems several on here have had this exact failure.

BrophyCreek

BrophyCreek

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 8, 2016
New Richmond, WI
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'm curious as to how exact. Up fine, but no down shift? Or just random shifting issues? Also intermittent? I would think so on that as motors can get bad spots, so to speak. Especially steppers.

Sent from my SM-S911U using Tapatalk