20161217_124813.jpg

P1000 The Making Of Pete

J

JTW

I've never had one... we'll see. Delton kind of convinced me by talking about how much more stable the handling became after he added. it makes sense with the bracket they send that connects the two factory shock mount locations. I may even install the highlifter bracket and keep the shocks in the factory location too. just get the added stability but not the lift.
Got ya.. like the idea.. but I'm on hold until you all come to a general consensus on setup.

PioneerPete

PioneerPete

Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2016
Chattanooga, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have considered the HL as well but only to stiffen the suspension up. Not really concerned with extra clearance. Unless those tires won't clear with stock suspension. I definitely see a set of those in my future. I'll wait for your review on em before I pull the trigger
yeah, same here... if I can get away without it, I'll probably try to add the front bracket as a stiffener, but not lift it.

Windrock1000

Windrock1000

Move out of the way! I'm lost?
Lifetime Member
Jun 26, 2016
Windrock, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
haha... I'm sure I'll try it with and without just to see which way suits me best. there's a good chance that I'll have to have the lift to fit these tires!

I'm looking at forward a arms. Mine rubs on a left hand turn with a bump on the trail. Got HL and 28's

advertisement
PioneerPete

PioneerPete

Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2016
Chattanooga, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
otherwise I'm going at that fender well with a sawzall! Forward arms would be nice, but I really don't want to have to fool with all that if I can help it.
besides... if I did forward arms, then I'd be wishing that I'd bought 30" tires!lol

Reactions: pct and JTW
advertisement