PioneerPete

PioneerPete

Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2016
Chattanooga, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
These are some good looking tires! Haven't seen them before
I don't think I had seen them either until I dug around a little bit. I don't think they've been out too long. Had some good reviews. I'm curious to see how they measure out.

GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I don't think I had seen them either until I dug around a little bit. I don't think they've been out too long. Had some good reviews. I'm curious to see how they measure out.
Me too! I've been looking at light truck tires ..the tensors don't seem aggressive enough for me

advertisement
PioneerPete

PioneerPete

Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2016
Chattanooga, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
OK Peteie did you hit power ball or did TVA put out Christmas Bonus that I didn't get!?
Hey now, I'm pretty far behind most if you boys... I've been patiently waiting and watching to see how other people's rides turned out. I spent a lot of time putting together my shopping list. I think this should pretty much get old Pete dialed in. It's gonna be a big push to get it all installed and get photos to share... I may need you to come down and supervise again!

Reactions: joeymt33
Windrock1000

Windrock1000

Move out of the way! I'm lost?
Lifetime Member
Jun 26, 2016
Windrock, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I hope your snorkel head will come in this week. Do you have a preference on your tube length.

By the way I finally got moved into my new shop. It's 3000ft of heated space and has a car lift, welders, air compressor and access to a fully stock fab shop across the street. Might have to push a Miata or two out of the way to work- building a new race care for next year. You are welcome to bring your new box of toys up and we can put them together.

PioneerPete

PioneerPete

Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2016
Chattanooga, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I hope your snorkel head will come in this week. Do you have a preference on your tube length.

By the way I finally got moved into my new shop. It's 3000ft of heated space and has a car lift, welders, air compressor and access to a fully stock fab shop across the street. Might have to push a Miata or two out of the way to work- building a new race care for next year. You are welcome to bring your new box of toys up and we can put them together.
I'm not sure on the snorkel height... I guess I'll just do it the same as yours. I don't think it needs to be too high. If water is coming over my hood, I'm probably trying to find the reverse lever anyway!lol
I may take you up on the install help. Having a lift for the lift kit and shock install would be nice. I'm still waiting on the tires and shocks. Already got everything else. Tires should be here early next week. Not sure on the shocks. They custom build them up their in Canada'eh.

Windrock1000

Windrock1000

Lifetime Member
Jun 26, 2016
Windrock, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'm not sure on the snorkel height... I guess I'll just do it the same as yours. I don't think it needs to be too high. If water is coming over my hood, I'm probably trying to find the reverse lever anyway!lol
I may take you up on the install help. Having a lift for the lift kit and shock install would be nice. I'm still waiting on the tires and shocks. Already got everything else. Tires should be here early next week. Not sure on the shocks. They custom build them up their in Canada'eh.

Getting the beer on ice now.

Windrock1000

Windrock1000

Lifetime Member
Jun 26, 2016
Windrock, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I ordered front and rear. I wanted to get the "full effect"...lol They will have to be pretty impressive to ease the sting from the price tag. we'll see...

You should be able to jump over a house when in stalled. You will need to run a log book on the shocks to determine what you like best. Me and my brother just order a set 4 for next yrs race car - right at $5K without springs. Crazy for 1-2 seconds per lap.

advertisement