sugarray

sugarray

Is this a game show?
Lifetime Member
Feb 17, 2016
WV
Ownership

1. 1000-5
@knuckledeep and @CumminsPusher thank you for the kind words. Riding with you all was awesome. Seeing how you ride, how to pick a line, and Justin how you jumped in and fixed anything that needed it was awesome!! Can't wait for a fall ride.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
@sugarray great guy fun to ride with even when his bed tilted while going down the trail
He was not use to ridding that hard and we weren't on the easy stuff but if you remember he was always there. He wanted to be pushed that's why he came so mad props!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
We had "meet and greets" set-up at specific times... but ppl weren't making it to them because they were up the mountain... apparently fun riding makes you a bad judge of time! Haha
Our group was on the widow maker at the time of the Friday meet and greet. We tried making it back when realized what time but proved difficult

LandPioneer

LandPioneer

Lifetime Member
Aug 22, 2016
Lebanon TN
Ownership

1. 700-4
Our group was on the widow maker at the time of the Friday meet and greet. We tried making it back when realized what time but proved difficult
You guys must've been close to my group. Our timing was fine until we got behind a bunch of Jeep A$$holes. We then got the pleasure of sitting behind them on the Window Maker for 2 hrs. They could've easily let us through but decided they were in charge of the trail... Grrrr! Right up there with the maddest I've ever been on a trail.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
You guys must've been close to my group. Our timing was fine until we got behind a bunch of Jeep A$$holes. We then got the pleasure of sitting behind them on the Window Maker for 2 hrs. They could've easily let us through but decided they were in charge of the trail... Grrrr! Right up there with the maddest I've ever been on a trail.
Yeah we ran across those damn slow crawlers. Some of those guys were actually dressed up it was funny

advertisement
Kilo427

Kilo427

Not about the destination Its about the journey
Lifetime Member
Dec 10, 2015
Lol me windrock and jackal made it up In time to go around, by go around I mean jackal shoved his rig between the jeepys and said move....! Lol

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Finally able to start posting videos here's the widow maker I'll start getting more up.
This really wasn't bad at all I had a ball Absolute fun! It's all about the line up. This is only top section

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I thought the hfawha meeting was the meet and greet! Y'all just don't remember meeting lol!!!!
We definitely shared a few beers at that meeting didn't we? I know my cooler could hold almost 90 and it seems like we were always out

J

JTW

Glad you all made it safe and everyone I met were awsome to go riding with learned a lot of what to do and not to do this trip deff gona drive with 2 hands right @JTW LET us know your final damage report @CumminsPusher when you get around to working on it
Lol.. yeah, apparently I should listen to my wife more!!! On second thought I think it her fault... she jinxed me!!

Dp5hunter

Dp5hunter

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2016
Hazlehurst Mississippi
Ownership

1. 500
Man it helps to have brakes! After that I really really would suggest you guys check your aftermarket A arms and check that your brake lines are up and secured. Mine got pinched and lost all pedal at the worst time. Sure would be nice to come up with a mechanical e brake for situations like that!
Like the P500? ;)

advertisement