Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I bet you are.
The whole pilgrimage was documented so well. Thanks for sharing "Takeover week".

I know we're just simple type people except for the camping thing we don't get to do much. Meant everything to be part of something bigger then ourselves hence the post. Lots more fun then posting about seat heat or burnt up clutches. Had fun writing about the experience so I'm glad someone enjoyed reading it. Thank you very much

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Phone crashed lost all photos and videos last night while trying to send to large of a file to @CumminsPusher by text! :mad: Did get some out before the crash! man I had some great pics too:(

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I'm sorry buddy. Is there anyway that someone can figure that out what's wrong with that

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Phone crashed lost all photos and videos last night while trying to send to large of a file to @CumminsPusher by text! :mad: Did get some out before the crash! man I had some great pics too:(
Damn, Joe. I hope you figure out a way to recover the lost data.

advertisement
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Here is a video of @CumminsPusher earning his certification as a Mary's Ridge Re****!;)

Man I'm so bummed about loosing all the vids and pics of everyone from my phone. I know you are too so how is it the whole weekend that you and I sustained so much of the same losses? Like @joeymt33 said I guess we'll have to try again.

Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Still have alot of video from RRB but there is quite a bit of editing required as each is about 18 min with little action and a lot of stopping. Will get them up as i find the time. It has been crazy since i returned home. Have about 5 hours into the Beast to prepare it for last weekends ride! Also, had to help a buddy repair his POPO! Well if nothing else i have learned a valuable lesson about backing up phone data more frequently than every 3 or 4 years.:confused:

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Still have alot of video from RRB but there is quite a bit of editing required as each is about 18 min with little action and a lot of stopping. Will get them up as i find the time. It has been crazy since i returned home. Have about 5 hours into the Beast to prepare it for last weekends ride! Also, had to help a buddy repair his POPO! Well if nothing else i have learned a valuable lesson about backing up phone data more frequently than every 3 or 4 years.:confused:

We don't have wifi so I hadn't backed up since new phone in September. Same thing! iCloud is a beautiful thing when used.

If anyone finds my phone I'll give a healthy reward for it !!! @Windrock1000 @JACKAL hint hint. Lol.

Last edited:
JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X4
We don't have wifi so I hadn't backed up since new phone in September. Same thing! iCloud is a beautiful thing when used.

If anyone finds my phone I'll give a healthy reward for it !!! @Windrock1000 @JACKAL hint hint. Lol.

About where did you lose it?

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
About where did you lose it?

Last time I took pics was at the waterfall but I think lost it at the Caves. We took 10 to the main coming back. I stupidly had it in my sweatshirt because I broke the screen in my back pocket working on a rig earlier
Could care less about the phone but everything inside sure matters

snuffnwhisky

snuffnwhisky

Village Idiot
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 21, 2016
Cullman, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
Last time I took pics was at the waterfall but I think lost it at the Caves. We took 10 to the main coming back. I stupidly had it in my sweatshirt because I broke the screen in my back pocket working on a rig earlier

Did you notify the front office in case someone finds it? My android has tracking built in through google.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Did you notify the front office in case someone finds it? My android has tracking built in through google.

Yes. The battery was dead so no tracking.
That was BA how yours came back!

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X4

The caves are off trail twenty one and trail ten is way west of there, maybe trail thirteen & nineteen going back to camp. I don't you would run trail ten from the caves.

advertisement