Takeover week 2017

LandPioneer

LandPioneer

Lifetime Member
Aug 22, 2016
Lebanon TN
Ownership

1. 700-4
Just wanted to say how much I enjoyed meeting everyone at the Takeover! Everyone I met were really good people. I wish I would've had a chance to meet more of you guys but the whole thing flew by way too fast.. Already looking forward to marking my calendar for the 2018 Pioneer Takeover. I hope to be able to ride with more of you next time... What an awesome event! Any of you guys that didn't make this one, make sure you come to the next one. It is honestly one of the coolest things I've done since getting into this hobby...

J

JTW

Just wanted to say how much I enjoyed meeting everyone at the Takeover! Everyone I met were really good people. I wish I would've had a chance to meet more of you guys but the whole thing flew by way too fast.. Already looking forward to marking my calendar for the 2018 Pioneer Takeover. I hope to be able to ride with more of you next time... What an awesome event! Any of you guys that didn't make this one, make sure you come to the next one. It is honestly one of the coolest things I've done since getting into this hobby...
Agreed!!

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
jrplaza2008

jrplaza2008

Vendor
Lifetime Member
Jan 9, 2014
Richmond, TX
Here I'm at the power wash station at Ride Royal Blue Tennessee cleaning CreativeUTVgraphics machine before the closing BBQ event of the 2017 Pioneer Takeover. Thank you Richard @Hondasxs for giving me a bunch of your tokens...And by the way Yes! you can power wash our graphic kits. ;)

Last edited:
Cuoutdoors

Cuoutdoors

Executive Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2016
Central Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Some pics of the ride back to ND... oh and CP finally got his taste of Popeyes Chicken and Whitecastle:)View attachment 42464

What kind of friend takes a man to White Castle and Popeyes? He'll never make it home now. He'll probably spend the next two days on the crapper.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. 1000 6 Crew

3. Talon X

4. Talon R4 LV
What kind of friend takes a man to White Castle and Popeyes? He'll never make it home now. He'll probably spend the next two days on the crapper.

Thats exactly what White Castle did to me. But i had to fly home.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV

Ya...well... there is a story here. Wasn't going to say anything but don't ever have the fire s***s in Kansas City at 1am!!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
What's your fuel mileage this time. You all were a lot of fun to hang out with
We finished the trip at 13.3. Does way better without that damn headwind we had for majority once we hit Montana it went way up but most was average 11.5 or so going back
@knuckledeep you were awesome to hang out with and the guy always helping. Thanks!

J

JTW

We finished the trip at 13.3. Does way better without that damn headwind we had for majority once we hit Montana it went way up but most was average 11.5 or so going back
@knuckledeep you were awesome to hang out with and the guy always helping. Thanks!
I was just thinking the same thing... @knuckledeep is a hell of a guy!

Lmao... the look on his face after my second layover was priceless.. he comes around the corner and has a puzzled look... "REALLY!!???", he says.

advertisement
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I figured I'd say we got in about 9:30 this morning. Went straight to bed for 3 hours it was a really rough drive home.the last 800 miles we had to continually switch drivers because we were falling asleep. 2 full days in, riding that hard and 2 days home was a lot.
Already figuring how to do it again next year!!!! Time of our lives I wouldn't have changed anything except loosing my phone at the caves. I guess it was somewhere in the falling tree "incident " sorry again @PioneerPete! I guess it was worth the memory I still chuckle about that look on your face but damn you move fast! Lots of memories that's what it's all about. Worth everything that happened most people will never experience what we all did.

Last edited:
knuckledeep

knuckledeep

my trailer queen is trashy
Lifetime Member
Dec 16, 2015
Eustis florida
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Glad you all made it safe and everyone I met were awsome to go riding with learned a lot of what to do and not to do this trip deff gona drive with 2 hands right @JTW LET us know your final damage report @CumminsPusher when you get around to working on it

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Something I need to say on the past week. We led our groups Thursday, Friday and Saturday at RB, all I did was drive. Christine was the best navigator anyone could ask for. She was hard on the map everyday telling me where to turn. I questioned her a couple of times on her choice of trails but she was correct every time and I was not.:rolleyes: Mud, Rocks, and ruts all three days... Hell of a job!:cool: Tuesday and Wednesday at Mary's Ridge she was the perfect hostess. She made sure the guests here were taken care of and everyone had a good time. Thank you to @Tigermark and Cathy for a great cajun meal on Wednesday, it was awesome. Mary Christine's a good one, I think I'll keep her.;)

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Something I need to say on the past week. We led our groups Thursday, Friday and Saturday at RB, all I did was drive. Christine was the best navigator anyone could ask for. She was hard on the map everyday telling me where to turn. I questioned her a couple of times on her choice of trails but she was correct every time and I was not.:rolleyes: Mud, Rocks, and ruts all three days... Hell of a job!:cool: Tuesday and Wednesday at Mary's Ridge she was the perfect hostess. She made sure the guests here were taken care of and everyone had a good time. Thank you to @Tigermark and Cathy for a great cajun meal on Wednesday, it was awesome. Mary Christine's a good one, I think I'll keep her.;)
She's a very good one! Maybe too good?? We like her too! You all were so great!

Last edited:
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Does anyone know the screen name of the doctor from Virginia we rode with grey p1k-5 he was a cool guy and I am bad with names
@sugarray. Raymond is a very cool guy I agree he rode the crap out of that low mileage machine
Btw special thanks to sugar ray for picking up our friend at the airport! She said you were great!

Last edited:
advertisement