Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
So I seem some say this ride can be done in 1 day so we just planning on riding 1 day or riding more after. Camping on trails?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll be prepped for two nights but I plan on leaving out Saturday morning and reaching our destination Sunday. I really hope that's the way it works out.

I think we decided to meet Friday and camp at RB and do a shake down run that evening.

DANG! I guess we should get a cabin.

SIGNATURE:
CumminsPusher quote: Boredom + Pioneer = trouble for me. I can't stop. Damn these things guys. I thank god I'm not the only one though. If it's just you then you're crazy if it's a group it's a sport!

Reactions: CumminsPusher
scott

scott

Lifetime Member
May 16, 2014
lyman, South Carolina
For one night and it probably being cooler weather I can sleep on the ground. Blow up air mattress wear I'm parked and sleep lol.

Reactions: Hondasxs
sugarray

sugarray

Is this a game show?
Lifetime Member
Feb 17, 2016
WV
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Boy I'd like to make this ride! Hmmm, wonder what the boss will say? It's about 6-7 hrs down for me. Let me check into this.

Windrock1000

Windrock1000

Move out of the way! I'm lost?
Lifetime Member
Jun 26, 2016
Windrock, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
For one night and it probably being cooler weather I can sleep on the ground. Blow up air mattress wear I'm parked and sleep lol.

You might want to avoid these on the back side of windrock!

Image Image

Reactions: joeymt33
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Thank you @CumminsPusher if you've never looked at CZ take a look they're some awesome guns. I'm getting a CZ 557 in .308 next and probably the P07 handgun. It's a polymer fame and lighter. My SP-01 is all steel it's more of a competition gun extremely accurate.

I've shot a couple and they have a great feel!

Sent from iPhone

Reactions: scott
scott

scott

Lifetime Member
May 16, 2014
lyman, South Carolina
Is anyone planning on back tracking on the trails to get back to RB. I can I don't have to be home and could even stay more days. Just putting it out there. Cause I don't know everyone's plans.

Reactions: JACKAL and joeymt33
joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Is anyone planning on back tracking on the trails to get back to RB. I can I don't have to be home and could even stay more days.

HMM.... Maybe.

SIGNATURE:
CumminsPusher quote: Boredom + Pioneer = trouble for me. I can't stop. Damn these things guys. I thank god I'm not the only one though. If it's just you then you're crazy if it's a group it's a sport!

Reactions: scott
advertisement
joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Ride date:

Sept 30- oct 2

Vehicles:
@joeymt33
@JACKAL
@PioneerPete
@scott
@Hometeam
@BIGRACK
@Windrock1000

Passengers:
@Hondasxs

Looks to be a great time. We have 7 vehicles and only one passenger so far. I've asked a couple friends to ride along and split driving duties but they have either work or personal priorities in the way.

What do y'all think about the 7 vehicle group? I think we initially agreed that 6-8 vehicles is the target and we look to be doing good. Even if a couple guys drop out, it will still be a good ride.

SIGNATURE:

Windrock1000

Windrock1000

Lifetime Member
Jun 26, 2016
Windrock, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Where u live in Tenn? I want to shot it. Bring to RB lol. Looks awesome. You deer hunt in Tenn? I been trying to get with someone to hunt there.

These came from the New River Unit / Royal Blue.

We don't need to be carrying any center fire long guns on the ride as it will be archer season in Royal Blue during this trip. If you bring a weapon and do not have a TN carry permit you need to keep it stowed. TN Wildlife Officers kinda like to collect guns.

scott

scott

Lifetime Member
May 16, 2014
lyman, South Carolina
These came from the New River Unit / Royal Blue.

We don't need to be carrying any center fire long guns on the ride as it will be archer season in Royal Blue during this trip. If you bring a weapon and do not have a TN carry permit you need to keep it stowed. TN Wildlife Officers kinda like to collect guns. View attachment 21246

I was kidding about bring it lol. I have a SC CWP I think it's good in Tenn but I'll double check. Dang I might should try hunting that area. Its public land too.

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X4
Is anyone planning on back tracking on the trails to get back to RB. I can I don't have to be home and could even stay more days. Just putting it out there. Cause I don't know everyone's plans.

I do plan on backtracking since I live there. But if others need me to haul sxsx back can arrange that too.

I believe we can go from RB to Windrock and back in about 10-12 hours.

Windrock1000

Windrock1000

Lifetime Member
Jun 26, 2016
Windrock, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I do plan on backtracking since I live there. But if others need me to haul sxsx back can arrange that too.

I talked to a friend that did it last year

I live 5 mins from Windrock trail head and can also help as needed.

Hometeam

Hometeam

Lifetime Member
Nov 26, 2015
Normal, IL
That is another expensive hobby I do. Just started car racing too!

View attachment 21245

Is that your Miata and is that autocross racing? I use do a lot of import car building!!) I had 3 Nissan 240sx's with Japan swaps, built Evo, Neon SRT-4, etc!! I Love turbo feed things!!:D Anyways I had a lot of fun with all of it!! Neat to see others in it!

Reactions: CumminsPusher
advertisement