P500 Pioneer 500 glove box interest

sthomp54

sthomp54

Jun 11, 2015
Got mine today too. Metal fabrication looks great. I see what you mean about the hinge, might try to beef it up a little before painting. Really nice little storage box. Thanks again for making these!

C

Chooglin

Got mine today too. Metal fabrication looks great. I see what you mean about the hinge, might try to beef it up a little before painting. Really nice little storage box. Thanks again for making these!
Thank you !
I really wish I would have got better hinges (I was really disappointed in them) next time I will get better hinges for sure !

scottn57

scottn57

Sep 14, 2013
Buffalo, NY
Mine came in the day before yesterday-- I've got it hanging in the garage waiting for the paint to dry. I think I'm going to plasti-dip it once the paint dries. Nice design! Now a question-- about how far in from the edge of the indentation should we cut?

C

Chooglin

Mine came in the day before yesterday-- I've got it hanging in the garage waiting for the paint to dry. I think I'm going to plasti-dip it once the paint dries. Nice design! Now a question-- about how far in from the edge of the indentation should we cut?
Read post [HASHTAG]#165[/HASHTAG] on page 9 ,this explains how to do it !

C

Chooglin

I have one more box available, if anyone wants it , let me know and I will pm payment info. !

advertisement
Z

zxylene

Nov 28, 2015
Carlisle, PA
Yes I did , did you check your inbox for the tracking number ?...........it is out for delivery , should arrive today on your doorstep!
Thanks I came home and there it is. I love it. Very nice thank you very much. I'll post some pics after painting and mounting.

Reactions: markie
advertisement