P500 Pioneer 500 glove box interest

Biffman

Biffman

Dec 18, 2017
Brighton Ontario (overlooking Lake Ontario)
Ownership

1. 500
I explain this in this post

Homemade
Thanks for that link Choogy.
I remember seeing that post at one point in time, but because the search function here seems to be somewhat dysfunctional (eg. I typed in "glove box" today and got diddly squat in response), it's hard for me to quickly dig up any information here on this forum.

But if I hang around I'm sure I'll get the hang of it.

Reactions: Chooglin
Greenbean1

Greenbean1

Mar 26, 2018
Pike county Ga
Ownership

1. 500
I am interested in purchasing a glove box for my 500 could u pm me with payment details

Bushbaby

Bushbaby

Mar 25, 2018
Elliot Lake Ontario, Canada
Ownership

1. 500
I made up the templates so I can take them to the shop and have the parts laser cut.
View attachment 13773
I need to know how many people are interested in buying one !!! I will not have a price until I talk to the laser shop, about the cost to cut them.I am not asking for commitment , I am just looking for people interested , so I know how many I need for the first batch !!!

This is the post of the glove box build I did P500 - Homemade Glove Box

I would like to buy a glovebox but not sure how to send a pm (private message). Help!

Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I would like to buy a glovebox but not sure how to send a pm (private message). Help!
@Chooglin I am sure subscribes to this thread. You posted here, I am sure he will send you a PM. You will have a notification via email possibly, or click the little envelope beside your name at the top of the screen. If there is a 1 beside it, he has sent you a message.

TCJ2436

TCJ2436

Oct 5, 2018
North Idaho
Ownership

1. 500
Chooglin, are you still making gloveboxes for the (2018) P500? I can’t figure out how to PM you, so I’m hoping you get this.

Reactions: Choogsbro
advertisement