Stauvo

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 25, 2015
Minnesota
Ownership

1. 1000-5
IMG 3275 IMG 3277 IMG 3278 IMG 3280 IMG 3281 IMG 3283 IMG 3275 IMG 3274
@Stauvo ...so I know it has rods and clamps, but what other parts come with it that may be missingo_O Also, like your idea of permanently fastening it to back bar. Do you have a picture of what you've doneo_O
So sorry for being absent here! I will wroll it back and show someclose ups for you in a little while. Just got home from church.
Here you go Eltobgi. :) The canopy came with clamps and rods. They did not even fit right so was good to take away. It has 2 velcro straps built in for back bar. I just added ties and straps to make it stay in place when wrolled back. Keep 24"straps or some paracord ect. in you glove box an your good. :) I do not have it tied back in these photos.

Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
That's pretty good thinking! Best way to run it in my opinion! If it begins raining it looks to only take moments to re-attach;)

Reactions: sharp and JTW
Stauvo

Stauvo

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 25, 2015
Minnesota
Ownership

1. 1000-5
That's pretty good thinking! Best way to run it in my opinion! If it begins raining it looks to only take moments to re-attach;)
Very much so. I am looking at tearing apart an old tacticle holster for the snap buckles and using some short black rubber bungies to eliminate the anoying strap knots that have to be dealt with the factory way and its a cheap project.

Reactions: sharp and Eltobgi
J

JTW

Very much so. I am looking at tearing apart an old tacticle holster for the snap buckles and using some short black rubber bungies to eliminate the anoying strap knots that have to be dealt with the factory way and its a cheap project.
Check these out.. I'm not 100% what you're saying you want to do.. but this might be an easy cheap fix for you if I'm understanding right. I've used them on my Jeep seat belts when the top was off. I also found a roll of the stuff via Cabelas.

Muddy® Rubber Wire : Cabela's

IMG 1466

J

JTW

By the way.. you're making me question whether I made the right choice with the hard top!

Stauvo

Stauvo

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 25, 2015
Minnesota
Ownership

1. 1000-5
By the way.. you're making me question whether I made the right choice with the hard top!
I use those wire things to hang lanterns when camping. More ideas for use. Especially the spool length.

Reactions: sharp and JTW