P500 Needing some help

E

Eagle2011

Apr 16, 2017
Mayflower,AR
Ownership

1. 500
Hello, I'm Eagle2011

Hello I’m new into the Honda world. I’ve owned my 2016 pioneer 500 for a year now and just got to the first service. I took it out last night riding and got high centered on a stump. No biggie put it in 4wd and rocked it off. Started driving it back home and realized I was in 5th gear going 30mph and still had it in 4wd. I slowed down stopped and took the lever out of 4wd and rolled it in reverse a few feet to make sure it was out then proceeded to go home. Got it back and realized that the display still said I was in 4wd. I turned it off and back on still says it’s in 4wd. I put the lever back in 4wd and drove it around the yard a min then took it back out and drove around again still saying it’s in 4wd. I thought that maybe when I got high centered I might of hit the actuator and locked it in 4wd but I looked this morning and seen tht it’s covered with a under body plate and it is not punctured so it couldn’t be that. I dont know if it is or isn’t in 4x4. Any way to tell? Any way to get it back to normal or am I gonna need to take it to Honda? Any help on the situation is appreciated.

Here is a little info about me to begin with!
Honda SxS ownership : Yes
I have owned, or currently own the following: UTV
My off-road experience level is: Intermediate
My favorite place to ride is: My deer camp