GovtMule

GovtMule

NTC’s SoA, Chief Sarcasm Officer-Self Appointed
Lifetime Member
May 19, 2021
Tennessee
Ownership

1. Talon R
Thank you @MrsRidinfool, MiniRF & the rest of the RF family for letting us be a part of @Ridinfool's last ride. It was an honor. He was such an original, genuinely good person. He will always be thought of & missed.
Thank you to all involved in making this year's ride & meal possible, @Backwoods & Mrs. Backwoods, @Red500 & @MrsRed , @Mrs Ridin Fool , @KyGal83 , @futzin & Mrs.Futzin, Cousin Eddie & Kim, @NTCPrezJB , @MiniRF & anyone else who had a hand in making it happen! The food was great, as always!
It was great to see everyone again! We had a great time, in spite of the weather!
Missed a few that didn't make it this year!
Til next time!
RIP Ridinfool
But don't sell yourselves short either...you and @TripleB make every one of these events a blast. We are all grateful to both of you as well! I can't wait for the next adventure.

Scoop

Scoop

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R LV
Probably… 😂 looking at my machine right now and I’m missing at least two. Pretty sure one is on @Tramguage1’s machine and at least one must be with you. I don’t even remember where or whose machines they were being installed on. Just that I was flinging them around like fidget spinners..😜
You preemptively put it on the front winch of my P1K5 that my buddy Matt was driving ... when we were separated from the big group.

futzin

futzin

Lifetime Member
Sep 10, 2019
Kentucky
Ownership

1. 500

2. 520
3 hrs of cleaning:

20240930 162913

JayPo

JayPo

Somewhat Well-Known Member
Lifetime Member
Aug 15, 2020
Tennessee
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon R
I survived my first MoM ride.

While it absolutely blows the reason I finally told work to kick rocks to attend, and even though I came later in the week, I still had a blast (all things considered).

I cannot express enough my gratitude for everyone who helped out to make this a good ride, even though it looked completely different than previous years.

Several of you have told me that @Ridinfool was always a huge factor of making the trip, just to be with him...well, now he will always be on the trails with you. As @Backwoods said, we are going to do our very best to keep these MoM rides going each year and I hope that you all will continue to participate, even if they look different. If for no other reason than to keep him from being pissed off at us for giving up on something that meant so much to him.

@NTCPrezJB @JenElio @CousinEddie thank you all for the P1K tips and tricks to help this novice trail driver.

@TripleB thank you for leading the ride to the Top of the World on Saturday. @Ohio4x4 thank you for bringing up the rear of our convoy and making sure no one got left behind. @JACKAL thank you for leading the family back to camp so the others can continue riding.

Thank you to everyone who braved the storm to be part of this. I'm sorry I missed those who left early but I completely understand. I hope to catch you at the next one. Thank you to those who were there with us in spirit. We felt the love.

If anyone has photos or videos of Saturday, please share them here or via PM so the family can have them. We tried to take pictures but as you can imagine, that wasn't necessarily top of mind.

Thank you all 😍 Long asṣ post over.

advertisement
Mrs Ridin Fool

Mrs Ridin Fool

Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2023
Western NC
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I survived my first MoM ride.

While it absolutely blows the reason I finally told work to kick rocks to attend, and even though I came later in the week, I still had a blast (all things considered).

I cannot express enough my gratitude for everyone who helped out to make this a good ride, even though it looked completely different than previous years.

Several of you have told me that @Ridinfool was always a huge factor of making the trip, just to be with him...well, now he will always be on the trails with you. As @Backwoods said, we are going to do our very best to keep these MoM rides going each year and I hope that you all will continue to participate, even if they look different. If for no other reason than to keep him from being pissed off at us for giving up on something that meant so much to him.

@NTCPrezJB @JenElio @CousinEddie thank you all for the P1K tips and tricks to help this novice trail driver.

@TripleB thank you for leading the ride to the Top of the World on Saturday. @Ohio4x4 thank you for bringing up the rear of our convoy and making sure no one got left behind. @JACKAL thank you for leading the family back to camp so the others can continue riding.

Thank you to everyone who braved the storm to be part of this. I'm sorry I missed those who left early but I completely understand. I hope to catch you at the next one. Thank you to those who were there with us in spirit. We felt the love.

If anyone has photos or videos of Saturday, please share them here or via PM so the family can have them. We tried to take pictures but as you can imagine, that wasn't necessarily top of mind.

Thank you all 😍 Long asṣ post over.
I couldn’t have said it better. I agree 100%. Thank you everyone

advertisement