Racerhed

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 21, 2019
Ashland OH
Ownership

1. 700-4

2. Talon X LV
Nice! I had an 08’ 6.4 I deleted, studded and a new beefed up towing turbo after the second set of Up pipes split from the early government DPF BS regen at roughly 50k miles.
That truck was a rocket beast! Sold it @158k miles. It was a 3/4 ton and I needed a 1ton payload for my new 5er TH I was getting so I bought the 15’ Platinum.
View attachment 445379
08’ 6.4
Hell yeah!! The passing gear acceleration is flat out breathtaking when running an 80-100hp tune and the shift strategies to go with it! Very cool truck you had!

Racerhed

Racerhed

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 21, 2019
Ashland OH
Ownership

1. 700-4

2. Talon X LV
Yall got to get your own forum section. Hahaha.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk
Sorry!! Geeking out and got carried away!

@TripleB
Thank you so much for your hospitality and generosity! You’re a great man for doin’ all of it while under the weather 🤢. 😜

Bad_bowtie

Bad_bowtie

Huge member
Lifetime Member
Jun 29, 2016
East Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X4
I had to leave too. We are gearing up to come help search for victims. Not sure when I’m leaving, but I’m home, unloaded, and reloaded with the stuff I’ll need.

What a weekend.
If they send you near my neck of the woods I'd love to buy ya beer and dinner if you get any down time.

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. 1000 6 Crew

3. Talon X

4. Talon R4 LV
Well headed to the house!
Had a great week riding with all the MOM crew. Brought 2 newbies with me and they had a blast.
Bailed early from soggy Tennessee and headed towards Oklahoma and met up with @Plumber32 's brother for a day ride at CrossBar.
Just another case of how great the Hondsxs.co. family is, 24 hours notice and we were treated like family.

Last edited:
Red500

Red500

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2018
Greeneville, Tn.
Ownership

1. 500
A huge thanks to everyone who helped put this on. Despite the suboptimal weather, I think we all still managed to have a great time; I know I did.

@TripleB Thanks for the expert guiding; never a dull moment. I always have a great time on your half day rides. And thanks again to you and Mrs. BBB for the accommodations offer. Had I stayed last night, I'd have definitely taken you guys up on that.

@futzin @Red500 @KyGal83 @CousinEddie Dorothy/Martha/Kim, thank you guys again for being an awesome crew to hang out with. Wish I could have stayed longer. Stupid storm...

@906UP @Coeus @gparks @Ohio4x4 @JACKAL @Scoop @NTCPrezJB @EMAW @JayPo @GovtMule @Vondy @Hoosier1960 @JenElio @Blownzuki and anyone else that I missed, thank you all for toughing out the weather and making for some awesome memories. @Ridinfool , wish you could have been here buddy.

And finally, thank you to my p5 for making it through one more trip without completely falling apart. I'm not sure how you do it.

Casualties:
(1) Windshield wiper blade
(1) front axle boot
My assumption that a tank of fuel would last me more than 80 miles.
Pretty much exactly what he said.☝️

advertisement
Coeus

Coeus

Major General
Lifetime Member
Dec 9, 2019
Signal Mountain, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R4 LV
More pictures from Friday… sand cave waterfall was flowing
IMG 7371
IMG 7366

GovtMule

GovtMule

NTC’s SoA, Chief Sarcasm Officer-Self Appointed
Lifetime Member
May 19, 2021
Tennessee
Ownership

1. Talon R
If they send you near my neck of the woods I'd love to buy ya beer and dinner if you get any down time.
Always a good plan! It’s been rush and get stuff together, stand by and wait, rush to get this…stand by and wait. I’m still just waiting for the next instruction!

But I’m ready to roll.

GovtMule

GovtMule

NTC’s SoA, Chief Sarcasm Officer-Self Appointed
Lifetime Member
May 19, 2021
Tennessee
Ownership

1. Talon R
Thanks to everyone who had the slightest part in helping put on another successful MOM ride that was so much more than that.

🙏🏻
Amen. Thank you all. It’s just hard to put to words how much fun it is to see everyone and go ride. Mud and all it was a BLAST.

MiniRF

MiniRF

NTC's Newest Fool
Lifetime Member
Apr 2, 2024
Georgia
I survived my first MoM ride.

While it absolutely blows the reason I finally told work to kick rocks to attend, and even though I came later in the week, I still had a blast (all things considered).

I cannot express enough my gratitude for everyone who helped out to make this a good ride, even though it looked completely different than previous years.

Several of you have told me that @Ridinfool was always a huge factor of making the trip, just to be with him...well, now he will always be on the trails with you. As @Backwoods said, we are going to do our very best to keep these MoM rides going each year and I hope that you all will continue to participate, even if they look different. If for no other reason than to keep him from being pissed off at us for giving up on something that meant so much to him.

@NTCPrezJB @JenElio @CousinEddie thank you all for the P1K tips and tricks to help this novice trail driver.

@TripleB thank you for leading the ride to the Top of the World on Saturday. @Ohio4x4 thank you for bringing up the rear of our convoy and making sure no one got left behind. @JACKAL thank you for leading the family back to camp so the others can continue riding.

Thank you to everyone who braved the storm to be part of this. I'm sorry I missed those who left early but I completely understand. I hope to catch you at the next one. Thank you to those who were there with us in spirit. We felt the love.

If anyone has photos or videos of Saturday, please share them here or via PM so the family can have them. We tried to take pictures but as you can imagine, that wasn't necessarily top of mind.

Thank you all 😍 Long asṣ post over.

advertisement