GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hi @GlockMeister do you have the updated list? Printing tomorrow.
This is the list as it stands @jrplaza2008 . I think it's all straightened out now.

1. nbomar and wife. RV site 15. + 2 in a Polaris
2. Tramguage1 & the boss and Captin Jack and hisRZR Star Cabin 1
3. GlockMeister & wife
4. Ragnar406 & possibly wife and son.
5. Tigermark, wife, and son.
6. Montecresto and Sacajawea
7. my99svt and wife, or girlfriend, oroneof@nbomar's TPG's! Spot 25
8. Kilo and himself
9. jrplaza2008, wife and two kidos!! RV site #18
10. Smitty335
11. YardDog
12. WhiteLightning and wife + 2 friends in RZR.
13. DerekC and family
14. Pmward and wife + possible 2
15. Razorback+1
16. RichardM
17. Dp5hunter

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Retired people don't work weekendso_O
This one does and the Wife spilled some tea down inside one of the the controller holes on the electric cooktop which fried the components inside...yes that's another $1000.:confused: But we are healthy and life is good. Youts guys have a good time and stay on the lookout for someone who wants a slightly used 1000-3 :rolleyes:

I'm kidding about selling the Honda.;)

Last edited:
Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
This one does and the Wife spilled some tea down inside one of the the controller holes on the electric cooktop which fried the components inside...yes that's another $1000.:confused: But we are healthy and life is good. Youts guys have a good time and stay on the lookout for someone who wants a slightly used 1000-3 :rolleyes:

I'm kidding about selling the Honda.;)
Hope you get an employee discount at Lowe's. ;)

Gator

Gator

The Most Unknown Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2015
Louisiana
Ownership

1. 700-2
OK guys. We spent all weekend at Mulberry. I can say that the Outlook Cabin is VERY comfortable. Whoever is getting that one will be pleased.
The ride is rough. Lot's of rock. Ground clearance is everything. There was practically no mud.
All the trails are at Mill Creek. The trail from Mulberry to Mill Creek is not well marked.
We rode 3 days and never did make it to the trails we set out to ride.

Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Question for you guys that has road these trails. How dusty is it usually? Thinking about removing front windshield. But wife says she don't want covered in dust

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
I removed my top portion of the Honda two piece windshield and I am really liking it - However there are some parts you will get dusty. When on the mill creek trails you are going to be fine but there are a couple places where we go down dirt/gravel roads - If you not out front at that portion you eat some dust as everyone's speed picks up - I am still keeping mine off for this trip - I have warned my wife.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Forecast update, Thursday, Friday and Saturday. 92, 93 and 91 respectively with 40% chance of rain Thursday and Friday and 60% for Saturday!!!

Reactions: Dp5hunter
advertisement
drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I removed my top portion of the Honda two piece windshield and I am really liking it - However there are some parts you will get dusty. When on the mill creek trails you are going to be fine but there are a couple places where we go down dirt/gravel roads - If you not out front at that portion you eat some dust as everyone's speed picks up - I am still keeping mine off for this trip - I have warned my wife.
I remove the bottom portion and it works better I think than removing the top

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Not by a whole lot.. I was thinking 30 or 40
Well, they don't have to give anything and I appreciate what little they do. I had employees like you when I was top dog... Never happy with anything no matter what you gave them. Always wanted more... You from the left coast?;)

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Well, they don't have to give anything and I appreciate what little they do. I had employees like you when I was top dog... Never happy with anything no matter what you gave them. Always wanted more... You from the left coast?;)
:rolleyes:

Reactions: Razorback
Gator

Gator

The Most Unknown Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2015
Louisiana
Ownership

1. 700-2

I took mine off completely. It's more comfortable to me. I was the leader so dust wasn't a concern. If you get the afternoon rains you won't have anything to worry about.

advertisement