my99svt

I identify as a lesbian
Lifetime Member
Dec 25, 2016
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
Ownership

1. Talon X

2. Talon R
@jrplaza2008 I talked to you at RBB, and I'll talk to you again this weekend. I need a quote for snow camo wrap. I have a white 1000-3 and would also like some snow camo tailgate letters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Firing up the smoker tomorrow. Brisket goes on for 24 hours @ 165 degrees. While that's on there will be a whole chicken, 6-8 hours and a couple dozen poppers which take about 5-6 hours. All cooked over hickory and lathered regularly with Stubbs.

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Not sure how it’s going to shake out for me, but my wife’s uncle passed away this morning. The visitation is schedule for Friday afternoon and the funeral is Saturday at 2. It’s a 2 hour drive from where we are staying to the location for the funeral. I’ll still be there but I might not get much riding in. :( misty is pretty put out by the way they have everything scheduled but we don’t have much say in it.

Reactions: JTW
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Not sure how it’s going to shake out for me, but my wife’s uncle passed away this morning. The visitation is schedule for Friday afternoon and the funeral is Saturday at 2. It’s a 2 hour drive from where we are staying to the location for the funeral. I’ll still be there but I might not get much riding in. :( misty is pretty put out by the way they have everything scheduled but we don’t have much say in it.

Sorry to hear that buddy! Best wishes to you both.

Reactions: nbomar
Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. 1000 6 Crew

3. Talon X

4. Talon R4 LV

Sorry for your families loss.
We will make it work with whatever schedule you and the wife have to work with. With the radios we should be able to meet up on the trail if needed.

Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5

Sorry to hear, will keep your family in our thoughts and prayers.

GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5

Sorry to hear this....hope all works out.

J

JTW

Well that blows!

advertisement
jrplaza2008

jrplaza2008

Vendor
Lifetime Member
Jan 9, 2014
Richmond, TX

Very Sorry for your families loss. Take your time. Family first. :(

Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
@jrplaza2008 I talked to you at RBB, and I'll talk to you again this weekend. I need a quote for snow camo wrap. I have a white 1000-3 and would also like some snow camo tailgate letters.

@my99svt - Have you just decided to try and hide the whole Pioneer from your wife now lol

Last edited:
jrplaza2008

jrplaza2008

Vendor
Lifetime Member
Jan 9, 2014
Richmond, TX

Sure I will try to have something figure out for you by then. ;)

Reactions: my99svt and sharp
Razorback

Razorback

Lifetime Member
Aug 23, 2015
Van Buren, AR
Ownership

1. Talon X
It's going to be hot next weekend. Temps during the day around Ozark are supposed to be 96 degrees and high humidity. We'll get a little relief with the higher altitude, and night temps will be in the mid 70's. But anyone in a tent will want a battery operated fan for sure.
Chance of storms Friday and Saturday night.

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3

Sorry for your family's loss

Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I by no means want to be responsible as trip concierge (I feel confident most feel the same) but I do think we need to toss out a loose schedule of events as we might see them unfold.

Here is what I propose - please provide feedback / take and modify and repost as you see fit - this is just to get conversation started

Thursday:
  • Explore area as you wish look for others in the RV campground should not be hard to find.
  • Possible evening/night ride
Friday:
  • Early birds meet in RV area to gather up and ride (10am)
Saturday:
  • 10:00 am (does it need to be earlier?) Group picture meet in front of stage
  • 10:30 am break off into groups to go ride
    • No formality here - try to limit machines to a manageable number
    • Groups to state intent - slower and scenic
  • Evening - gather around campfire for tall tales
Sunday:
  • Open - pack up and say good bye or ride as you see fit

I am also trying to upload a PDF of Mill creek - we will see if this works

Attachments

• Mill Creek (Ozark AR).pdf.pdf
    7.2 MB · Views: 1,722