Moses

Moses

Owner - Brick City Fab
Vendor
Jul 29, 2016
Gilbert arizona
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Ya, I tried using the code when I bought mine last week. Any Gabe of still getting the discount. When do you think it will ship?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Im assuming it has shipped but we also don't have an order from Get-The-Gaff.

Reactions: JTW
Moses

Moses

Owner - Brick City Fab
Vendor
Jul 29, 2016
Gilbert arizona
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Current orders shipped out yesterday. We had to add install instructions and longer hardware to the harness bars. Sorry for the delay. Our shipping and receiving guy is new...

Reactions: JTW and Remington
Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Current orders shipped out yesterday. We had to add install instructions and longer hardware to the harness bars. Sorry for the delay. Our shipping and receiving guy is new...
Glad to see you went with longer hardware!
That will make installation so much easier!

Reactions: Moses and Remington
Remington

Remington

Fife! POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
My harness bar arrived today! Also want to thank @Moses for the great customer service when I orded a rear rack when I had an issue with the checkout process. Great to deal with.

B

Boss0144

Lifetime Member
Jan 25, 2018
Commerce Township, MI
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Guys -

I received my harness bar. It's a great looking piece.

BUT - the darn thing just won't mount up for me.

It looks to me like the tubes on my cage are a larger diameter than what the clamps are designed for??

My machine is a pretty early build date (3/16). Any chance the tubes changed at some point??

Just for the heck of it, I clamped the harness bar up to the rear down bars on my cage. They hook up and fit just fine back there (to either side, but not both). But they don't fit around the b-pillar bars where they are supposed to go. I don't have any calipers to measure the bars. But using a set of channel locks as pseudo-calipers, I can see the back bars are a smaller diameter than the fronts.

Anyone else have this issue?

It also doesn't fit between the bars. I have the cage unbolted all over the place trying to squeeze it in, but even if it does go, the clamps appear incompatible with my cage bars.

Thanks.

Reactions: BWAF
advertisement