H.F.A.W.H.A. meeting

J

JTW

Not positive. We'll be looking into options but I'd like to stay there just to settle in and not worry. Btw 500? We're 625 you dick! I'm hoping they will give a good rate during the week

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ours is just a one bed cabin.. and that's just 3 nights! I thought you were splitting a bigger cabin with DrF? That's the more economical way to go.. I just couldn't get any of my local friends to commit.

J

JTW

Not positive. We'll be looking into options but I'd like to stay there just to settle in and not worry. Btw 500? We're 625 you dick! I'm hoping they will give a good rate during the week

I don't disagree with settling in and not worrying.. I've never been there so this will be a learning trip. Which means more expensive!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I don't disagree with settling in and not worrying.. I've never been there so this will be a learning trip. Which means more expensive!

I agree. If we can make it work I'd like to stay there if possible. We're looking at a really big bill to go so coming up with more sucks but we're both down to figure it out. We were bsing last night about it and Hawaii would've been cheaper but...that's not for us! I f***ing love my wife! She's excited to meet even you. Crazy b****.

Last edited:
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Ours is just a one bed cabin.. and that's just 3 nights! I thought you were splitting a bigger cabin with DrF? That's the more economical way to go.. I just couldn't get any of my local friends to commit.

No we weren't splitting it he was going to do rad food and us cabin but he doesn't want to stay with us now. Must be I'm an ass hole or the lights on the machine lol.

advertisement
Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
trust me they are small! I stayed in one last year, decider its cheaper to bring my toyhauler this year more room and amenities.

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Wife and two kids right now.. 8.5 and 1.
Depends what I can get for the $$ 15k appears to buy what im looking for.
F150 eco boost
Ok so that pretty much puts out a 5th wheel. Probably look for something like mine. 22' camper with an open deck on front.

Reactions: Dp5hunter and sharp
advertisement