chadbo

Mama tried
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2015
Seminary , Ms
Ownership

1. 1000-5
It's not looking good...

So funny story about me as a kid and a hot tub. I was a little fart. Not even in school yet. We were at a friends house who had kids 6-10 years older than me. It's was the oldest birthday and the big kids (all guys) wouldn't lit little joshie in the hot tub. They keep pushing me away, "saying I'd pee in the water". So, having the temper that I did... I did the only logical thing a wee tot can do in such a situation. I hopped up on the side on the tub and pissed!!! 10 older boys running and screaming while I laughed and enacted my revenge! 10 older boys all scattering... all but one! My nemesis...he went under! It was there in that moment that I had him! My tinny little bladder was full and the beautiful 8ft arch was golden! I was like a sniper perched in a bell tower.. I had clear lines of fire covering my whole sight picture! He would pop his head out for air and I'd zap him with my golden elixir. He finally made a mad dash for freedom but I was on him like a tick on a hound! Square in the back.. man down!!
It was in that moment that I felt the arm squeeze... now I knew there would be consequences for my vengeance. But as the grip tightened, I glanced over my shoulder to see the eyes of rage. My mother clearly didn't understand the feat of domanace I had just pressed upon my foes. Even through the screams and beating which ensued.. It was worth it! Fore it was in that short moment I under understood that it's better to be pissed off than pissed on!
Lmao.... sweet revenge, no cost to steep

advertisement
sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Mmmmm......

d51b4fd32d16ae449c64c0823a9d98c5.jpg

(Delton) "I HATE light scratches too. Makes me think I left some fun on the table. So I go back out there and cover them up with deep scratches. Works every time lol."
I kinda like the little Ice shavings that break off in the beer on the frozen mug. I know some people that don't, for some reason. But I do know one thing I will find out how good the beer is at the Mexican resturant at the end of trail 10 is at ride royal blue.

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
I kinda like the little Ice shavings that break off in the beer on the frozen mug. I know some people that don't, for some reason. But I do know one thing I will find out how good the beer is at the Mexican resturant at the end of trail 10 is at ride royal blue.
I'm in!

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5

@my99svt this is plans for one of our nights!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5