Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
That's probably what @Eltobgi is thinking!:rolleyes: wishing he would have stayed home.

He's rolling in all low key like. In my experience it's the quiet guys you need to watch out for!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bad_bowtie

Bad_bowtie

Huge member
Lifetime Member
Jun 29, 2016
East Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X4
Glad its Friday!! Been a long week!

J

JTW

Is @JTW going to be there? :eek: Gawd, keep um away from the hot tub!;)
It's not looking good...

So funny story about me as a kid and a hot tub. I was a little fart. Not even in school yet. We were at a friends house who had kids 6-10 years older than me. It's was the oldest birthday and the big kids (all guys) wouldn't lit little joshie in the hot tub. They keep pushing me away, "saying I'd pee in the water". So, having the temper that I did... I did the only logical thing a wee tot can do in such a situation. I hopped up on the side on the tub and pissed!!! 10 older boys running and screaming while I laughed and enacted my revenge! 10 older boys all scattering... all but one! My nemesis...he went under! It was there in that moment that I had him! My tinny little bladder was full and the beautiful 8ft arch was golden! I was like a sniper perched in a bell tower.. I had clear lines of fire covering my whole sight picture! He would pop his head out for air and I'd zap him with my golden elixir. He finally made a mad dash for freedom but I was on him like a tick on a hound! Square in the back.. man down!!
It was in that moment that I felt the arm squeeze... now I knew there would be consequences for my vengeance. But as the grip tightened, I glanced over my shoulder to see the eyes of rage. My mother clearly didn't understand the feat of domanace I had just pressed upon my foes. Even through the screams and beating which ensued.. It was worth it! Fore it was in that short moment I under understood that it's better to be pissed off than pissed on!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
It's not looking good...

So funny story about me as a kid and a hot tub. I was a little fart. Not even in school yet. We were at a friends house who had kids 6-10 years older than me. It's was the oldest birthday and the big kids (all guys) wouldn't lit little joshie in the hot tub. They keep pushing me away, "saying I'd pee in the water". So, having the temper that I did... I did the only logical thing a wee tot can do in such a situation. I hopped up on the side on the tub and pissed!!! 10 older boys running and screaming while I laughed and enacted my revenge! 10 older boys all scattering... all but one! My nemesis...he went under! It was there in that moment that I had him! My tinny little bladder was full and the beautiful 8ft arch was golden! I was like a sniper perched in a bell tower.. I had clear lines of fire covering my whole sight picture! He would pop his head out for air and I'd zap him with my golden elixir. He finally made a mad dash for freedom but I was on him like a tick on a hound! Square in the back.. man down!!
It was in that moment that I felt the arm squeeze... now I knew there would be consequences for my vengeance. But as the grip tightened, I glanced over my shoulder to see the eyes of rage. My mother clearly didn't understand the feat of domanace I had just pressed upon my foes. Even through the screams and beating which ensued.. It was worth it! Fore it was in that short moment I under understood that it's better to be pissed off than pissed on!
That's funny as hell!!

popeye

popeye

Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2016
kapowsin, Wa
Ownership

1. 1000-5
It's not looking good...

God you were even F*!#ed up as a kid!

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

advertisement
GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
It's not looking good...

Well..That wasn't the direction I thought that was going figured you let a brown trout lose in the tub. Funny as hell story though!

Bad_bowtie

Bad_bowtie

Huge member
Lifetime Member
Jun 29, 2016
East Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X4
Piss on a damn Friday!! Fridays are my Mondays. At least it's just a 2 day work week thanks to Easter.
My Monday too and I have to work Easter. But will be the last Easter I work!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

LoL, Friday is my Friday, been lucky enough to have weekends off since I went to day shift 8 years ago. Hopefully this will be the last holiday I have to work. I'm supposed to be switching departments pretty soon, and they have all holidays off. I get double time for holidays now, but would rather be home with my boy.

Somehow I have missed this thread. I love cold beer on the weekends and will only own Honda ATV/UTVs, so I hope I can join in with y'all from time to time.

Last edited:
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
LoL, Friday is my Friday, been lucky enough to have weekends off since I went to day shift 8 years ago. Hopefully this will be the last holiday I have to work. I'm supposed to be switching departments pretty soon, and they have all holidays off. I get double time for holidays now, but would rather be home with my boy.
I worked day shift for 28 years. Gotta admit I do like weekend shift though. Problem is all the overtime here lately. Last Christmas shutdown I had 118 hrs on one check lol. Riding trails are all but deserted during the week. Except for me and @drfubar that is lol

Bad_bowtie

Bad_bowtie

Huge member
Lifetime Member
Jun 29, 2016
East Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X4
I worked day shift for 28 years. Gotta admit I do like weekend shift though. Problem is all the overtime here lately. Last Christmas shutdown I had 118 hrs on one check lol. Riding trails are all but deserted during the week. Except for me and @drfubar that is lol

Definatly some positives to being off during the week. I had weekdays off when I was on nightshift. The bank or whatever you had to do was open and usually not as crowded.

Man I wish the city would pay us overtime like that. If we get any thru the week they want us to lose it on Friday. Then they cry if there's a special event or it snows and we can't.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Definatly some positives to being off during the week. I had weekdays off when I was on nightshift. The bank or whatever you had to do was open and usually not as crowded.

Man I wish the city would pay us overtime like that. If we get any thru the week they want us to lose it on Friday. Then they cry if there's a special event or it snows and we can't.
We shut down for 2 weeks during Christmas and July 4th. Rest of plant is enjoying time off while we work multiple 12hr shifts lol. I can't complain though. Last shutdown paid for my tig and plasma cutter plus some other toys lol.

Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
It's not looking good...

Great Story!!!!!

advertisement