GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I don't even want to try that luck. Who pulls a fifth wheel with a half ton? Just sayin... what happened to cause it all to burn up?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
More people than you would think. I got a 1/2 ton Ford pulling a 36 ft grey wolf just down the hill from this one ..Passed a dump truck cut back on and lost it. The thing literally exploded. Forgot to mention it was a bumper pull too. Only thing that saved them was the ball broke off the first time it rolled. As far as why this one burned I dunno... Probably overheated the tranny.

Reactions: sharp
nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
More people than you would think. I got a 1/2 ton Ford pulling a 36 ft grey wolf just down the hill from this one ..Passed a dump truck cut back on and lost it. The thing literally exploded. Forgot to mention it was a bumper pull too. Only thing that saved them was the ball broke off the first time it rolled. As far as why this one burned I dunno... Probably overheated the tranny.

Crazy.... just crazy man. Be careful out there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
@CumminsPusher @Tigermark just got brave and took the "fire break" down off the mine rd into the cove... Very hairy in a couple of spots. I believe I could make it back up but didn't try it because I had C with me this morning. Couple of side hill turns that I think would be touch and go for those who have their sway bars removed or unhooked. I know I was puckering at one point and my swaybar is attached.

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
@CumminsPusher @Tigermark just got brave and took the "fire break" down off the mine rd into the cove... Very hairy in a couple of spots. I believe I could make it back up but didn't try it because I had C with me this morning. Couple of side hill turns that I think would be touch and go for those who have their sway bars removed or unhooked. I know I was puckering at one point and my swaybar is attached.
I'm excited to see the new trailer system you have going. 2 weeks. ;)

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Not miles and miles of trails but it will be fun. Ride, come back to the house, have a bite and a sip, go back out and ride again, come back and sit on the deck and watch CP get s***faced!o_O;)
I'm thinking your plan is to get me smammered and see what happens. Like feeding a badger coke and rattling the cage. Whatcha trying to do to me?? How about picking on @Eltobgi some too maybe split up some of your sinister plans?
Sounds like a blast Drf! Can't wait buddy.

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Not miles and miles of trails but it will be fun. Ride, come back to the house, have a bite and a sip, go back out and ride again, come back and sit on the deck and watch CP get s***faced!o_O;)
Are these new trails going to scare @CumminsPusher:eek: are should we get him on the Coors Light train before riding?

advertisement
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Well, we can't get him to hammered, he may want one of those "pants down hugs" from you. :eek: Never know how those left coasters will respond to Tennessee spring water.
That won't happen I'd feel his "gun" poking me during such said event

advertisement