drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
As long as you don't inhale it's not dangerous:rolleyes:. Hell we all gotta die sometime. I've been exposed to so much bull**** in my travels cigars alcohol or Copenhagen are probably the least of my worries.
What! Have you not seen cancer of the mouth, tongue, gums, lips, etc? Good pictures... Ya'll have fallen into a hole you probably won't get out of... I saw both parents die of a direct cause of smoking. It's a killer and it controls every aspect of your life if you smoke... I'll pray for all of ya tonight...

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Ok, Doctor CumminsPusher, you win. You're right. Smoking is better for you than drinking.
I did not say that at all. Smoking is a killer that can not be denied but drinking does as well. I'm simply stating something based off the "temple" statement and my belief that an occasional cigar probably isn't any worse then an occasional drink. Two sides to the same coin only I see both sides.
Btw I really don't do cigars but I was figuring this as special occasion

GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
What! Have you not seen cancer of the mouth, tongue, gums, lips, etc? Good pictures... Ya'll have fallen into a hole you probably won't get out of... I saw both parents die of a direct cause of smoking. It's a killer and it controls every aspect of your life if you smoke... I'll pray for all of ya tonight...
Yup. It's a bad habbit...Gave up smoking years ago. Chewing is alot harder to give up.. Working on it and have improved but long ways to go to be completely off of it.

advertisement
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
56??? You haven't been paying attention!!

I've let you slide a bit. Can't count every one otherwise rage would fill my heart as opposed to the compassion to let you breathe occasionally as I'm choking you the f*** out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
You didn't see the post Richard put up a few minutes ago about dropping back one more week?

Who the hell is Richard? I listen to @Hondasxs and he said there was a giveaway of some new 1000's on the 28th. I think you're getting your information from the wrong guy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

advertisement