drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Pretty damn cool Honda street bike I saw today. Went up to the house of Yamaha dealer owner I trade work out for today to look at his ski boat I'm trading paint work for the latest Polaris rebuild he did for me.
He's got all kinds of cool toys from Honda and Yamaha from vintage to new stuff. We were talking about the upcoming cummins swap into his Chev diesel and he said hey check out this inline 6. I'd never seen it but yes 6 in a row across the front. Said it's not fast but really a smooth bike.
View attachment 39961
I bought a Honda CBX 1000 in 1979, brand new, second one the dealer got... Silver.. Lots of power but it wouldn't turn..lol.

advertisement
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
How the hell are they different? You light them and suck the hot gas and noxious chemicals into your body.... Might as well sniff glue.
Most people that enjoy a cigar don't chain smoke them like cigarettes. I can't believe there would be any harm in the body from an occasional

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Hell no... and occasional bullet to the side of the head wouldn't do any harm either.... fooling yourself buddy
Much better for you then continuous alcohol.

Reactions: sharp
GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
How the hell are they different? You light them and suck the hot gas and noxious chemicals into your body.... Might as well sniff glue.
As long as you don't inhale it's not dangerous:rolleyes:. Hell we all gotta die sometime. I've been exposed to so much bull**** in my travels cigars alcohol or Copenhagen are probably the least of my worries.

advertisement