Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
At a little get together tonight. The guy had an "alexa" holy crap its way cooler than I ever imagined. I ordered one !

Reactions: sharp and my99svt
Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I pre ordered one when they were first announced. It has gotten better with every update. Mine controls my thermostat, lights, and does so much more.

It's crazy what it can do. One guy said give me a b.j. it said im unable to perform that![

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Well todays a little interesting. We had a nut job break into a gun store 2 nights ago. Stole a bunch of guns. Bullet proof vest. Burned his car out and stole another car made threats against schools and some govt offices. Schools were on lock down today no school in the whole county tomorrow. Maybe a blessing the family is not around. I got the 223 ready and the 44 mag close... locked the camper up. Should I set up more fire power . A 223 will go through a vest. But not much knock down power will a 45-70. Be better? Ive got several high power bolt actions but not fast enough for a oh s*** moment. Any thoughts?

J

Jshell3

Even "if" a 44 mag / 223 won't go through a vest (which is a lie... they both will) he's not gonna like it. None.

Any HP hunting rifle will penetrate a vest. Plates or no plates. They make a hole.

*edit - 44 mag might not penetrate all the way though. But still, I stand by my original thought. Ouchy

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Even "if" a 44 mag / 223 won't go through a vest (which is a lie... they both will) he's not gonna like it. None.

Any HP hunting rifle will penetrate a vest. Plates or no plates. They make a hole.

*edit - 44 mag might not penetrate all the way though. But still, I stand by my original thought. Ouchy
Stun enough to get a well placed 2nd shot.

Reactions: Jshell3
Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5

Guy i was working with today is a police officer he was telling me the guy has enough equipment to cause the police dept great concern and the cops are afraid.

advertisement
J

Jshell3

Guy i was working with today is a police officer he was telling me the guy has enough equipment to cause the police dept great concern and the cops are afraid.
Reminds me of the time the two bank robbers walked down the streets in full body armor.

Nothing the cops had (pistols/shotguns) could touch them.

Swat was called it. Sniper took them both down...

But they pretty much had their way up unto that point. And nothing anyone could do. Plain sight.

So your cop friends have reason to be concerned, I'm sure!

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Reminds me of the time the two bank robbers walked down the streets in full body armor.

Nothing the cops had (pistols/shotguns) could touch them.

Swat was called it. Sniper took them both down...

But they pretty much had their way up unto that point. And nothing anyone could do. Plain sight.

So your cop friends have reason to be concerned, I'm sure!
I remember that! Father and son i believe

J

JTW

A lot of training was sparked from that incident... yes, they were plain out gunned! Hence the "militarization" of law enforcement over the last 20 years. The threats have changed.

advertisement