H.F.A.W.H.A. meeting

J

JTW

Alexa... How many calories are there in a chicken wing?

Alexa... Why do you take the joy out of everything I do?!!

I swear, this are the worst commercials. Alexa always holding a brother down.
She reminds me of most of the guys on here having to ask their wives for permission!! Shiiiiit, b**** please! We're gunna do what I wanna do when I say we're gunna do it!!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
She reminds me of most of the guys on here having to ask their wives for permission!! Shiiiiit, b**** please! We're gunna do what I wanna do when I say we're gunna do it!!
That's how it is for me for the most part but just like you in real life I don't have the balls to tell her like that.

J

JTW

That's how it is for me for the most part but just like you in real life I don't have the balls to tell her like that.
Lol.. I'm on wife # two bro! Luckily, this one and I are on the same page, so I don't have to.. (we're both of the don't give a s*** about much mindset).. but make no mistake, she's well aware! The key is to forego all that best foot forward bulls***... all that does is lead to false expectations!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Lol.. I'm on wife # two bro! Luckily, this one and I are on the same page, so I don't have to.. (we're both of the don't give a s*** about much mindset).. but make no mistake, she's well aware! The key is to forego all that best foot forward bulls***... all that does is lead to false expectations!
I'm really curious to meet her. Honestly with camping and riding my wife and I are just same page after so many years. If it's for family and friends I don't need to ask. The Pioneer is for all of us so she backs me without question.

J

JTW

I'm really curious to meet her. Honestly with camping and riding my wife and I are just same page after so many years. If it's for family and friends I don't need to ask. The Pioneer is for all of us so she backs me without question.
You'll like her! Honestly, I dated like a playboy after my divorce. Had a lot of really good girls.. just none that were it for me. Sure some of them I could have settled with and had a happy life, but things were missing. I always prayed about it and never got that sign for the go ahead. I met Amber randomly and after a couple months got the sign I was looking for in black and white... a month later I proposed and several years later, here we are! Everything happens for a reason!

eastenn

eastenn

Dec 18, 2016
Bristol TN
www.fb.com
Ownership

1. 700-4
This looks like a good place to share this.. I always keep koozies around and thought they helped keep the beer cold until I bought one of these Thermos "can insulators". IT IS AWESOME.. Seriously you can set one down and if you forget about it for 30 minutes and pick it up, it's still cold like an uninsulated can would be after 3 minutes. Also, it's thin and still fits in cupholders! The only store I've seen them on a shelf is Bass Pro, but amazon has them for the same price, 9.99.

61ZCanyKdZL SL1500

PRO TIP: if you're drinking from a bottle put one of the zip on neoprene koozies on the bottle, then it fits perfectly snug down in the Thermos and stays cold just like the cans do!

Amazon.com: Thermos Stainless Steel Beverage Can Insulator for 12 Ounce Can: Thermo Can Coolers: Home & Kitchen

sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
This looks like a good place to share this.. I always keep koozies around and thought they helped keep the beer cold until I bought one of these Thermos "can insulators". IT IS AWESOME.. Seriously you can set one down and if you forget about it for 30 minutes and pick it up, it's still cold like an uninsulated can would be after 3 minutes. Also, it's thin and still fits in cupholders! The only store I've seen them on a shelf is Bass Pro, but amazon has them for the same price, 9.99.

View attachment 39856

PRO TIP: if you're drinking from a bottle put one of the zip on neoprene koozies on the bottle, then it fits perfectly snug down in the Thermos and stays cold just like the cans do!

Amazon.com: Thermos Stainless Steel Beverage Can Insulator for 12 Ounce Can: Thermo Can Coolers: Home & Kitchen
Does the beer can just slip in the koozie or do you have to unscrew the top like the yeti beer koozie which is too much work. I've never sat a beer down and forgot about it for 30min. Lol

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
You'll like her! Honestly, I dated like a playboy after my divorce. Had a lot of really good girls.. just none that were it for me. Sure some of them I could have settled with and had a happy life, but things were missing. I always prayed about it and never got that sign for the go ahead. I met Amber randomly and after a couple months got the sign I was looking for in black and white... a month later I proposed and several years later, here we are! Everything happens for a reason!
She sounds perfect for you I'm really glad you found the one. Now I really can't wait to meet her. She'll fit in fine

Reactions: Plumber32 and sharp
advertisement
Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. 1000 6 Crew

3. Talon X

4. Talon R4 LV
We are going to need pics and the recipe for the crawfish boil. Or it didn't happen lol
I will chronicle the process. Its going to be a LONG day!

sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
This stuff is great on spaghetti, and even better on chili if you use enough of it.

Reactions: Tramguage1
Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I was never married but had several long term relationships. But something was missing. Met my wife on a sidewalk. We knew each other vaguely we were always dating other people. She said im single now. And i said me 2. Went on 1 date that was all it took. She made me wait 3 months for humping witch was a first. So i put a ring on it;)

advertisement