Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Don't know yet, This is another one of those purchases I have to hide from my wife. I'll install this weekend. and then get them dirty asap!
Lol, doesn't work tried that! She will eventually notice! For me it was Sunday! She walks outside while I was doing wiring on the Beast and after about ten minutes asks "Are those new tires?", I politely say "why yes they are thanks for noticing". :p She looks at me, without laughing and ask, "How Much?". :eek: I was thinking...Please don't notice the shocks! So far so good!

my99svt

my99svt

I identify as a lesbian
Lifetime Member
Dec 25, 2016
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
Ownership

1. Talon X

2. Talon R
Lol, doesn't work tried that! She will eventually notice! For me it was Sunday! She walks outside while I was doing wiring on the Beast and after about ten minutes asks "Are those new tires?", I politely say "why yes they are thanks for noticing". :p She looks at me, without laughing and ask, "How Much?". :eek: I was thinking...Please don't notice the shocks! So far so good!

Rotflmao! That sounds exactly how my conversation would go! I also would be afraid of her noticing the shocks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

advertisement
Windrock1000

Windrock1000

Move out of the way! I'm lost?
Lifetime Member
Jun 26, 2016
Windrock, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
So who all at the Takeover do I need to be careful about saying something about shocks? Do we need a list?

All I know - mine is stock. When it's on the rack at the shop - maintenance is extremely difficult, oil changes require you to remove the shocks and a-arms. So when that new Talon comes on the seen I can always say it's easier to maintain.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Y'all just need to put your feet down when it comes to the little women!!

I listened a little about that on the 700 but on the 1000 she had already learned and kept asking how long till we get shocks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: sharp and JTW
Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Took the wife and kids today to the airport for their spring break. They flew to Florida then are riding back to Wisconsin in her grandpas rock star rv. So im a bachelor for 10 days or so. Sure was hard watching my boys go i had to stand and watch my 4 yr old cry and wave goodbye for 20 min he was yelling goodby dad i love you. Dam kids sure can pull your heart strings. They made it to tampa no problems and are going to have a blast. Leaving that long just wasn't in the books right now being so busy at work. But i feel im fortunate enough to be able to work hard so they can do this. So be forwarned i might be pretty busy on this page for a few days!

advertisement