Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Ah yeah micky mouse clubhouse is a staple here

It doesn't matter we're grown ass men. Things change as we get older and we have to revert back to children shows, but hell well be crapping our diapers again before too long

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Corona1

Corona1

Lifetime Member
Nov 5, 2016
The Land of Cheese
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Chores are done. Camper is ready to head north. Beer:30 for me.
Wife gives me my B-Day present. Notice anything?
107e81622eedeb08fe97da5478f12f36.jpg

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5

Hell yes youll love it!

Reactions: Corona1
Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5

Nope, just the passenger side. Kinda selfish if you ask me. Lol!

No shat! Where are you heading north too? Are you coming to the takeover?

Reactions: Corona1
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Man today is a wild day. Realized how close Takeover is and both super excited and super stressed. There's so much crap to do yet. Minds been all wrinkled up on that.
Then just now this happened
IMG 9454

Real rough on me! Every year we start off the dirtbike season this weekend at a huge event in Odessa wa. It's called the Desert 100. There's roughly 1500 people most of which very family oriented and somewhere south of 1000 bikes. They have family rides,100 mile ride, kids and adult rides that range from fairly easy to helicopter rides out.
This is the event that started our lifestyle way back my first trip out with just a friend and a dirtbike. Over the years since that day ive never never missed this event with my family and friends in tow.
Today is the first time to miss this in 14 years. We are not ready with the bus (it gets well below freezing at night) and it's a very expensive event because we all run multiple classes so there are many fees. Truck isn't quite ready and there's still work to be done before the Takeover. It just became a f***ing sad day watching my two older boys roll out to sleep in a tent without us it didn't totally hit me till I saw taillights. Having issues with this one guys!!

advertisement
Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Man today is a wild day. Realized how close Takeover is and both super excited and super stressed. There's so much crap to do yet. Minds been all wrinkled up on that.
View attachment 39331
Real rough on me! Every year we start off the dirtbike season this weekend at a huge event in Odessa wa. It's called the Desert 100. There's roughly 1500 people most of which very family oriented and somewhere south of 1000 bikes. They have family rides,100 mile ride, kids and adult rides that range from fairly easy to helicopter rides out.
This is the event that started our lifestyle way back my first trip out with just a friend and a dirtbike. Over the years since that day ive never never missed this event with my family and friends in tow.
Today is the first time to miss this in 14 years. We are not ready with the bus (it gets well below freezing at night) and it's a very expensive event because we all run multiple classes so there are many fees. Truck isn't quite ready and there's still work to be done before the Takeover. It just became a f***ing sad day watching my two older boys roll out to sleep in a tent without us it didn't totally hit me till I saw taillights. Having issues with this one guys!!
I know it's a tough sacrifice brother, but remember the prize at the end of April ;) really a once in a lifetime trip, meeting new friends and making memories!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I know it's a tough sacrifice brother, but remember the prize at the end of April ;) really a once in a lifetime trip, meeting new friends and making memories!

Ya we needed this for ourselves it's never been without the kids and we agreed months ago on a few things but I just for the first time saw our family not always riding together and it kills me. I just f***ed up we could've planned this in too. We planned for a huge ride the weekend after which will be great but we should've done this rather then after. I've never had regrets and that's just changed.

Corona1

Corona1

Lifetime Member
Nov 5, 2016
The Land of Cheese
Ownership

1. 1000-5
No shat! Where are you heading north too? Are you coming to the takeover?

Moving the camper up to a seasonal lot on Minong Flowage. No riding this weekend, don't have the set up to haul both. But after tomorrow I don't have to haul camper anymore.
Can't make the Takeover. Previous plans in place for a year. I'm kinda bummed about it. But will be doing something fun anyway. Next year for sure, wife is also bummed we can't make this year.

E

elkguide

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 14, 2017
Vermont
Ownership

1. 1000-3
View attachment 39331

Sucks to get old!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Sucks to get old!

Yes it does. Sorry for the downer guys I say too much at times. It's ok just part of life. Those Coors lts are going to go down good tonight lol. Totally sorry here back to the shenanigans that always helps things!

E

elkguide

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 14, 2017
Vermont
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Yes it does. Sorry for the downer guys I say too much at times. It's ok just part of life. Those Coors lts are going to go down good tonight lol. Totally sorry here back to the shenanigans that always helps things!

Life goes on.
One door closes and another door opens.

advertisement