H.F.A.W.H.A. meeting

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I guess I never heard what happened to you or even imagined something did. Figured you didn't drink because wife was on your butt or something. Your more than welcome to share what happened . Didnt mean to offend you.

Oh I'm definitely not offended. I'm like everyone else. If you get drunk you will make some bad choices. Mine just happened to catch up with me. The night all that happened I was only a .09 BAC. It was enough though. I'm not up on my high horse saying you can't do what you want with your life. If my story changes someone mind I will be glad to tell it. I am a poster child for bad decisions. I will drink alcohol occasionally. Heck we (wife and I) shared a margarita last night. I will never get drunk again. It's not something I want to ever do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

J

JTW

I'm not afraid to drink a "Real" beer. If that's what will make you happy I will drink one... back at camp. I won't drink but a couple. After my last debacle when I was laying on the ER table and I didn't know who else was alive or dead, I promised god if he got me and my wife through I would never put myself in that situation again... til you've been there you just won't know.

Yikes.. what exactly happened? If you don't mind me asking? If so you can just tell me to piss off!

GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Odouls is horrible. I will drink it if it's the ONLY thing around I just feel like I want one, but I won't go out searching for one.

Beck's makes an NA...Don't remember what it tastes like though. Last time I had one I was in the sandbox and they had a cooler full of em at the FOB we had stopped at for fuel and supplies.

sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Not to change the subject, but these novelty cups are fun to drink beer out of with the right crowd. I should bring this to the takeover for @drfubar to drink out of.

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
View attachment 39046 Not to change the subject, but these novelty cups are fun to drink beer out of with the right crowd. I should bring this to the takeover for @drfubar to drink out of.
1490561225464 1983117868
we needed to lighten it up after my soul cleansing! I still drink i just hide it a little better! Besides if you ever meet my wife she will tell you. :)

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Yikes.. what exactly happened? If you don't mind me asking? If so you can just tell me to piss off!

I'll share but I don't want to do it over the forum. If your at the takeover be glad to tell you. If not I can pm you but I'm trying to save myself writing a novel.

advertisement
Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'll share but I don't want to do it over the forum. If your at the takeover be glad to tell you. If not I can pm you but I'm trying to save myself writing a novel.

Maybe you and i have the same guardian angel! Last time i drank in a bar was at your place a year ago and i didnt even know you. Not that i really do know you but you know what I mean. Creepy!

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Love these old commercials

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I just received my montana 680 gps and vvmapping today. Kind of just tinkering with it. @Windrock1000 . Did they eliminate the main blacktop road up the mountain behind the general store at windrock?

Reactions: sharp
advertisement