Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Think I ate them all anyway. Lol
Very good, I hate to see food go to waste! I get a fair share of Cajun food twice a year at Talladega which I look forward to, boiled peanuts in Cajun seasoning, jumbalaya, etc. I just don't do the mud bugs but god bless, you go forward! :)

Last edited:
ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Very good, I hate to see food go to waste! I get a fair share of Cajun food twice a year at Talladega which I look forward too, boiled peanuts in Cajun seasoning, jumbalaya, etc. I just don't do the mud bugs but god bless, you go forward! :)

Stop through Birmingham and get some Crazy Cajuns next time. Best Cajun food outside New Orleans.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Stop through Birmingham and get some Crazy Cajuns next time. Best Cajun food outside New Orleans.
I pass right through Birmingham, but I do have a 30' toy hauler in tow. Do you happen to know where I might find a Crazy Cajun without having to get into the city?

Reactions: moparornocar
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Only one they have a BIG parking lot though.
I'm more concerned about driving downtown than I am with parking! But I find it hard to believe that they would produce a better product than what these Cajun boys produce at camp!

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'm more concerned about driving downtown than I am with parking! But I find it hard to believe that they would produce a better product than what these Cajun boys produce at camp!
Like I said this side of New Orleans, bunch of coonasses own the place. Short trip off interstate not downtown.

Reactions: Dp5hunter and JTW
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Like I said this side of New Orleans, bunch of coonasses own the place. Short trip off interstate not downtown.
Ok, if it's not downtown.

advertisement
nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
There's ODouls. But I can't remember the other one that is better.

Odouls is horrible. I will drink it if it's the ONLY thing around I just feel like I want one, but I won't go out searching for one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
First one to get @nbomar to drink a real beer at the takeover gets $20!

I'm not afraid to drink a "Real" beer. If that's what will make you happy I will drink one... back at camp. I won't drink but a couple. After my last debacle when I was laying on the ER table and I didn't know who else was alive or dead, I promised god if he got me and my wife through I would never put myself in that situation again... til you've been there you just won't know.

ncred02

ncred02

Jul 16, 2015
Raleigh NC
Ownership

1. Other Brand
I'm not afraid to drink a "Real" beer. If that's what will make you happy I will drink one... back at camp. I won't drink but a couple. After my last debacle when I was laying on the ER table and I didn't know who else was alive or dead, I promised god if he got me and my wife through I would never put myself in that situation again... til you've been there you just won't know.

Amen brother.
The idea of a good beer is to enjoy the flavor. If you want to get drunk just hit the crown Royal and get there faster. I have found myself drinking beer for flavor as I age. Right now I'm having Sam Adams Rebel IPA. No bad. But definitely not a 10+ beer kinda beer.

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5

I guess I never heard what happened to you or even imagined something did. Figured you didn't drink because wife was on your butt or something. Your more than welcome to share what happened . Didnt mean to offend you.

advertisement