Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
It's always interesting when I get on the thread the next morning to refresh my memory of post that I kinda sorta remember posting. Lol

It's always fun making yourself laugh isn't it?

"DGann"....I hammer down one time and break something and joeymt33 don't let me forget it!!!!!

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. 1000 6 Crew

3. Talon X

4. Talon R4 LV
f4270d3daad029e477fb6350a44ae761.jpg

Getting a few chores done this morning!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Corona1

Corona1

Lifetime Member
Nov 5, 2016
The Land of Cheese
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Lake season is starting, dewinterized the camper and playing around on the SxS out at beautiful Lake Tenkiller in Oklahoma! I think after the takeover I won't be on any organized rides until the fall. I have too much invested out here to ignore it for a weekend!

View attachment 38937

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very nice setup.
Pulling the camper out of storage tomorrow, de-winterizing and pulling it up to the seasonal lake lot next weekend.

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hey @my99svt my buddy Eddie with the Rzr who broke the first weekend we all rode (well we didn't actually ride together because I was repairing mine in town and came back to guys left me.. by I digress) he is looking to buy a lake lot on ten killer and said there is a ton of utv trails around that place... maybe we can do an organized ride... go ride sxs for a little in the morning. Hit the lake then ride sxs at night?

my99svt

my99svt

I identify as a lesbian
Lifetime Member
Dec 25, 2016
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
Ownership

1. Talon X

2. Talon R
Hey @my99svt my buddy Eddie with the Rzr who broke the first weekend we all rode (well we didn't actually ride together because I was repairing mine in town and came back to guys left me.. by I digress) he is looking to buy a lake lot on ten killer and said there is a ton of utv trails around that place... maybe we can do an organized ride... go ride sxs for a little in the morning. Hit the lake then ride sxs at night?

That sounds like a plan, only you will need to switch me to near beer about half way thru the day so I can be awake for a night ride!!!

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4

We really did hope to hook up with you when you got back on the trail. ;) Riding, boating and riding sounds good!

advertisement
advertisement