Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Ya we needed this for ourselves it's never been without the kids and we agreed months ago on a few things but I just for the first time saw our family not always riding together and it kills me. I just f***ed up we could've planned this in too. We planned for a huge ride the weekend after which will be great but we should've done this rather then after. I've never had regrets and that's just changed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Im skipping out on a very cheap to Florida with the fam. But ill be missing out on work for the takeover. Gotta choose your battles. Your kids might have the time of there lives and a totally new experience not dependent on you.

Corona1

Corona1

Lifetime Member
Nov 5, 2016
The Land of Cheese
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Me and my soldiers enjoying the hot tub. Oh, and the selfish wife too!
bcb66f9a6302c939b28361bd0ebb4937.jpg

GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Shortly..I can't lod them through my phone for some reason. Have to use my tablet. Your not missing much anyway nothing that hasn't been done before. Just more user friendly.
Per your request sir. Never can remember to take before pics. You're ratchet strap spring compressor works awesome @CumminsPusher .
IMG 20170331 201259090 IMG 20170331 211421573

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Im skipping out on a very cheap to Florida with the fam. But ill be missing out on work for the takeover. Gotta choose your battles. Your kids might have the time of there lives and a totally new experience not dependent on you.
Thank you. A lot of you guys mean a lot to me for good reason. I just have a tendency to say what's on my mind good or bad. I was already down a little tonight thinking about some people that can't make the Takeover so this didn't help.
Beautiful spring day today almost 60 summer is here before we know it. Start of a new year and dammit let's all do this one right! Life's too short for bulls***!!!

No more of this crap!!! What's everyone drinking this round on me!

Last edited:
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thank you. A lot of you guys mean a lot to me for good reason. I just have a tendency to say what's on my mind good or bad. I was already down a little tonight thinking about some people that can't make the Takeover so this didn't help. I swear I'm perfectly fine I've learned to bounce back from issues so we don't miss the good times.
Takeover didn't screw this up it was my own stupidity but I'll make up for it and we'll be stronger. Everything is good here sorry for being that crying chick in the bar that ruined the mood. Thanks for listening to me whine. Riding season hasn't started so I'm a b**** right now but that's about to change.
Beautiful spring day today almost 60 summer is here before we know it. Start of a new year and dammit let's all do this one right! Life's too short for bulls***!!!

My buddy CumminsPusher the snoflake lol just kidding! Hell no you gotta live and chose whats best overall I do it all the time.

advertisement
E

elkguide

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 14, 2017
Vermont
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Thank you. A lot of you guys mean a lot to me for good reason. I just have a tendency to say what's on my mind good or bad. I was already down a little tonight thinking about some people that can't make the Takeover so this didn't help. I swear I'm perfectly fine I've learned to bounce back from issues so we don't miss the good times.
Takeover didn't screw this up it was my own stupidity but I'll make up for it and we'll be stronger. Everything is good here sorry for being that crying chick in the bar that ruined the mood. Thanks for listening to me whine. Riding season hasn't started so I'm a b**** right now but that's about to change.

Life is good but since it's late here on the East coast and we already have 4" of snow and it's supposed to snow all night, I'm going to bed so that I can get the driveways all plowed early in the morning.

Love my "plowed" Pioneer.

GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Ha did you like that? Looks scary as hell but it's way safer then the correct ones! That's awesome!!
Ya I should have taken a pic. I just put it in my vice. I have actual spring compressor but wouldn't work on these springs

Reactions: CumminsPusher
Corona1

Corona1

Lifetime Member
Nov 5, 2016
The Land of Cheese
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Life is good but since it's late here on the East coast and we already have 4" of snow and it's supposed to snow all night, I'm going to bed so that I can get the driveways all plowed early in the morning.

Love my "plowed" Pioneer.

Goodnight buddy. 60 degrees and very spring like here. I don't envy you! Lol.

Reactions: CumminsPusher
advertisement