P1000 Got my Pioneer 1000-5 Today

TOOLOUD

TOOLOUD

Aug 10, 2015
Benton,La
Well I was supposed to get mine today but just received a txt from my salesman letting me know it wasn't here today. Then he told me that it was gonna be at least the 28th before the other 10 units showed up. Boo !
I might end up holding out for the dark gray metallic deluxe if they have any info around the 1st of November

M

meatman

Sep 24, 2015
Well I was supposed to get mine today but just received a txt from my salesman letting me know it wasn't here today. Then he told me that it was gonna be at least the 28th before the other 10 units showed up. Boo !
I might end up holding out for the dark gray metallic deluxe if they have any info around the 1st of November

I was already thinking the same thing....

N

Ned

May 12, 2015
West Kentucky
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I just spoke with my dealer. She says mine will be here tomorrow or Thursday. I have been on the edge of my seat for so long it's hard to believe it's almost a done deal. She did tell me that the next unit she has coming is a white deluxe. I think she said the first week in November.

M

meatman

Sep 24, 2015
I just spoke with my dealer. She says mine will be here tomorrow or Thursday. I have been on the edge of my seat for so long it's hard to believe it's almost a done deal.
What colors is she getting?

N

Ned

May 12, 2015
West Kentucky
Ownership

1. 1000-5
What colors is she getting?
I just did a quick edit, she is getting white. Her first one, the one I bought is red as you might guess. Not sure how long before everyone starts seeing the grey. That's the only other color that moves me, but I can't wait.

B

Beastburner

Oct 20, 2013
Missouri
Does anyone know about the onboard storage? Is it just the glove box and opening on dash??

TOOLOUD

TOOLOUD

Aug 10, 2015
Benton,La
That was all I saw - but honestly wasn't paying much attention to that.

HivoltageHonda

HivoltageHonda

Aug 6, 2015
Hernando, MS
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I wonder when the camo is gonna come since white and grey are starting to trickle in?

S

Sergeant206

Sep 17, 2015
WOW!!!!
I got to run the 1000-5 today and wow is all I can say. There is a night a day difference between this and the 700. I am 6'1" and 285 and it was plenty of room. The steering is effortless. The response is awesome and it sits you back in the seat strong. The tilt steering really works. Overall fit and finish was great. There was a very bad sag to the driver rear door that stopped it from latching unless you picked it up a lot. The dash is very informative as far as display. Shifting was smooth and right on the money. If it were camo it would have been MINE!!! Still waiting, but now relaxed because it definitely will be worth the wait.

Reactions: Hondasxs
advertisement
F

Fullthrottle

Oct 5, 2015
Is it really true that camo wont be sold in Canada? Who will sell me one in USA?

W

WFM

Jun 20, 2015
Maine
Canada doesn't like violence ....so no camo....But you can order the Trudeau Maple Edition...

TOOLOUD

TOOLOUD

Aug 10, 2015
Benton,La
Order what you want then either get it wrapped or Order the camo panels / hood to put on it

F

Fullthrottle

Oct 5, 2015
Canada doesn't like violence ....so no camo....But you can order the Trudeau Maple Edition...
I would rather drive an arctic cat...lol

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Just pulled the seat off my 1000-5 last night and found a good sized compartment under the driver side. Probably 1 foot square. Will be nice to store straps, ropes, and other equipment!
I thought there should have been space there.
Thanks.

Reactions: DTAGG
dustcole9

dustcole9

Mar 29, 2015
Low range is better than expected!! I finally got the chance to do some climbing last night. I couldn't find a hill it wouldn't crawl right up. Nice and slow too, while in MT, Low range, and 1st gear. Very happy with this thing!!

jtice

jtice

Oct 19, 2015
West Virginia
www.jtice.com
So jealous of those of you that have yours already, or will soon.
Just called my dealer, looking at end of month before they even see their first.
Talking December before they have what I want (3 seater white ESP) :(

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5