Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Well y'all made me do it! Just ordered 4 new fox shocks $1399 shipped to the door. Can't wait to see the difference, super atv a arms on back order. Looks like a fun time @ royal blue.

Very nice!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BigCypress73

BigCypress73

Apr 14, 2016
florida
cumminspusher -what did you mean by give up 10% work for 200% everything else. I just installed fox shocks front and rear and Im curious as I do carry a load when I make trips to my camp in the everglades. are you saying they are not as good at carrying a load as the stock rears?

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
cumminspusher -what did you mean by give up 10% work for 200% everything else. I just installed fox shocks front and rear and Im curious as I do carry a load when I make trips to my camp in the everglades. are you saying they are not as good at carrying a load as the stock rears?

Knew without a shadow of a doubt how much better they'd be for lighter duties even carrying passengers or small loads. But I was figuring we'd lose a little of the heavier capability going to these and I'm still not convinced that a little won't be lost but seeing the springs, having the ability to adjust as you load and just the amount of time Honda/Fox spent on these I really think it'll be minimal if any.
Haven't had any weight yet so I just can't comment yet. We normally do carry pretty good loads on occasion and It'll probably do great but it will sag unlike with the levelers, but already feeling better about that end of it.

BigCypress73

BigCypress73

Apr 14, 2016
florida
Knew without a shadow of a doubt how much better they'd be for lighter duties even carrying passengers or small loads. But I was figuring we'd lose a little of the heavier capability going to these and I'm still not convinced that a little won't be lost but seeing the springs, having the ability to adjust as you load and just the amount of time Honda/Fox spent on these I really think it'll be minimal if any.
Haven't had any weight yet so I just can't comment yet. It'll probably do great but it will sag unlike with the levelers.

I appreciate the info. I'll find out this weekend and give a review. I typically carry a heavy load/supplies on bumpy terrain about 5 miles to get to my camp. Once I'm there and unload it stays light.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I appreciate the info. I'll find out this weekend and give a review. I typically carry a heavy load/supplies on bumpy terrain about 5 miles to get to my camp. Once I'm there and unload it stays light.

Thank you that would be awesome to get some feedback from someone actually planning to use them for work. I'm pretty sure they'll be fine so I can't wait to hear how they do for you.

CPope

CPope

Lifetime Member
Dec 18, 2015
Pulaski TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
IMG 2263
IMG 2266
Fox shocks installed on the wrong buggy! I think she wants her on set!

sugarray

sugarray

Is this a game show?
Lifetime Member
Feb 17, 2016
WV
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Good to hear! This years flu/ government release sickness has shut down 20 school systems down most of last week. I've had a chest cold for over a month and two trips to the vet (we don't really have doctors in E TN) twice.

Ha, Ha. Wait, are those black helicopters I hear.

B

Boomboom907

Apr 27, 2016
Washington
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Hard to believe nobody has their shocks on yet.

What's with the lack of pictures? I see how it is. Get your way and move on and leave the rest of us hanging.

Not cool

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV

What's with the lack of pictures? I see how it is. Get your way and move on and leave the rest of us hanging.

Not cool

There's pictures everywhere. You need to close Tapatalk and look around lol

advertisement
B

Boomboom907

Apr 27, 2016
Washington
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
There's pictures everywhere. You need to close Tapatalk and look around lol

Close Tapatalk and look where?

This is literally the suspension thread. Delete the thread then

Reactions: CumminsPusher
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
There's about 3-4 threads on Foxes. Look for the website on your browser it's easier to find threads sometimes.

Reactions: JTW and sharp
B

Boomboom907

Apr 27, 2016
Washington
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Fox shocks thread has no information about Fox shocks. Interesting.

Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5

Not cool

R u talking to me? o_O I'm the only one here!o_O I think he's talking to me?:cool:
I'm getting up in the morning having some coffee and setting her up;). I will post lots of pics! :)

advertisement