Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Get R Done! I want to see those beautiful red shocks with all the red you added.. Should look sweet and ride awesome.
I got off my lazy (sick as hell) ass and went and grabbed um. Lol
IMG 8595

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I got off my lazy (sick as hell) ass and went and grabbed um. LolView attachment 34188

Well we all know that's the first step. I put mine on myself in about 30 minutes. If I can do it that fast you can probably do it in 10 minutes or less. The clock is ticking! I know how it feels to be sick I've been hacking up all kinds of crap for a few days now... hoping to be better by this weekend so I can go ride with @Tigermark in this 70 degree February weather.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

advertisement
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Dang CP hate to hear your still under the weather.....hopefully brighter skies are on the horizon.
Hopefully those new shocks a few wheelies you'll be back to 100%.
I think I'm sick of not riding lmao.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I think your next post needs to be a pic of u 5 foot in the air testing those shocks! Lol. That might cure u...

Until the stock back shocks then buck me onto the roof...
I think you and a couple of the guys are right on this, currently looking at them we'll see

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
They will do that.... I know.

I agree, I'm concerned we'll override the s*** out of them now. Owned enough dirt bikes to not argue, we've already been there as well. I'm at 75% sure it's getting rear legs too. I already have the ok after the wife compared them and we haven't ridden it yet. Lots of money though

snuffnwhisky

snuffnwhisky

Village Idiot
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 21, 2016
Cullman, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
I agree, I'm concerned we'll override the s*** out of them now. Owned enough dirt bikes to not argue, we've already been there as well. I'm at 75% sure it's getting rear legs too. I already have the ok after the wife compared them and we haven't ridden it yet. Lots of money though

Yep not cheap. I think the fronts make the most difference but think the wifey won't bat an eye after riding with the fronts.

Reactions: CumminsPusher
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Yep not cheap. I think the fronts make the most difference but think the wifey won't bat an eye after riding with the fronts.

She remembers the 700 we had all four. It was far safer as well it didn't snap in a corner because they have heavier valving at the bottom of the stroke to help eliminate bottoming. The 1000 isn't as bad that way but it'll still show at speed and on sidehill obstacles.
I love the way the rear will take any load but I think we're ready to give up 10% ability for work for 200% more ability for everything else. I hate the swaybar in most of the time and I think it'll even make that more unnecessary. The wife says give it one ride so we'll do that.

Last edited:
advertisement