Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
There is you just use your phone or even a tablet. We've had three phones all tied into it at once just for fun. It'll live stream to internet too. I'm really happy with it. If you ever loose it you can find it with your phone too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AKRider

AKRider

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 31, 2016
Palmer, Alaska
Ownership

1. 1000-5
There is you just use your phone or even a tablet. We've had three phones all tied into it at once just for fun. It'll live stream to internet too. I'm really happy with it. If you ever loose it you can find it with your phone too

What model is it?

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Like I've said there will be lots of good video from April. I'm getting another complete setup for the rear before then too. Itll be nice to be able to control both at the same time or separately and the 1000 is usually in the front of our group so I'll catch more and it should bring some cool ass videos

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Garmin Virb xe

Yep. He's who opened my eyes. I was hell bent on a GoPro but this guy is more waterproof without the shell, supports a larger memory stick,and the gps is nice. They changed to a GoPro mount style so all GoPro mounts fit. Sound quality is better too. It's not 4K but neither are our tv phones or tablets so that would just waist memory and batt life IMO. The gps does get off a little sometimes but not very often considering how our terrain is

AKRider

AKRider

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 31, 2016
Palmer, Alaska
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Yep. He's who opened my eyes. I was hell bent on a GoPro but this guy is more waterproof without the shell, supports a larger memory stick,and the gps is nice. They changed to a GoPro mount style so all GoPro mounts fit. Sound quality is better too. It's not 4K but neither are our tv phones or tablets so that would just waist memory and batt life IMO. The gps does get off a little sometimes but not very often considering how our terrain is

I was wondering how the GPS would be up here. My Garmin Etrex HCx does a good job hitting the satellites, but there's times I can only hit 3 consistently.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I was wondering how the GPS would be up here. My Garmin Etrex HCx does a good job hitting the satellites, but there's times I can only hit 3 consistently.

It only flickers occasionally like on speed it'll bump maybe for a split second.where we're at it does well. Sure can't see the sky very often that's for sure.

advertisement
hotrodmitch

hotrodmitch

Oct 10, 2016
Canaan VT
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I love the videos CP! Your rig sounds awesome with that snorkel ! Can't wait to hear how mine sounds out on the trails next year. Since they closed the trails for the season up here in northern Vermont/New Hampshire :0(

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I love the videos CP! Your rig sounds awesome with that snorkel ! Can't wait to hear how mine sounds out on the trails next year. Since they closed the trails for the season up here in northern Vermont/New Hampshire :0(

Thank you very much! I love the growl. Ya many of our trails are closed for a bit. I'm not saying I totally listen because we hate roads so bad but no pics

Reactions: hotrodmitch
AKRider

AKRider

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 31, 2016
Palmer, Alaska
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I got mine used on eBay 230 with remote so look around

Yep. It looks like eBay has some good deals on them, even new ones under
I got mine used on eBay 230 with remote so look around

eBay looks to have some decent deals, even on new ones under $300. I'll have to see what I can get for my GoPro.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Had to do a little splicing on this. Were getting better on what comes across I apologize for some prior but that's how we are sometimes at night

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Thank you hotrodmitch! It was fun. You have to be on your toes out here there's always something coming down onto the road we ran across elk 3 times and deer twice on Saturday. Once two elk jumped onto the road took 2-3 leaps and back down the cliff. Pretty cool but a slight pucker factor.

advertisement