Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
IMG 6973

Well pretty good night ride no problems. Started with HoundDog and I hauling ass down the roads to get back home. Was just he in his and me in mine and became by far the fastest I've driven on the trails and roads we were 4wheel drifting at times. Realized just how well this thing does. Really smooths out at speed. Ran in manual so no surprises damn I love engine braking. When following the other Pioneer it was fun to watch the brake lights or actually the absence of them coming on.
Then picked everyone up and commenced to finding the cooler that I lost in the previous ride. We did find the cooler and HoundDog won the bet(how many were left inside) he guessed none. I'll put up more pics later. All in all pretty good weekend. Really appreciated the hospitality definitely made things better

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Looks like fun! Awesome scenery up there...
It is really pretty especially this time a year like most places with the leaves and such. We definitely prefer the heavy trails but a lot up there are closed for a few weeks for hunting so we had to make due a little.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
We were over that earlier but HoundDog mentioned a pretty good thing about how rocks are continually in the road from animals so we backed off a bit. It doesn't look much like it but the road was slimmy as hell and at the higher speeds we were drifting pretty heavy. Lots of fun but really had to watch the rock in the road. The are buried with only tops sticking out and that's how we wound up with two flats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
We were about 10 over that earlier but HoundDog mentioned a pretty good thing about how rocks are continually in the road from animals so we backed off a bit. It doesn't look much like it but the road was slimmy as hell and at the higher speeds we were drifting pretty heavy. Lots of fun but really had to watch the rock in the road. The are buried with only tops sticking out and that's how we wound up with two flats.

I heard you the first time:confused:

Reactions: drfubar
advertisement
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
All jokes aside CP I appreciate you taking the time to share the videos

I know you like giving me hell! (I secretly like it too)

Reactions: sharp and Eltobgi
joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I seen a few good splashes in there. It's good to see you're not afraid of that anymore!

Signature:

QUOTE by Tflynn, "The aftermarket doesn't build what you want? Show them your favorite finger and build it yourself!"

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I seen a few good splashes in there. It's good to see you're not afraid of that anymore!

Signature:

QUOTE by Tflynn, "The aftermarket doesn't build what you want? Show them your favorite finger and build it yourself!"

Splashes yes! You noticed I thought I was doing good for me. After the red one and no warranty I'm pretty careful. Still haven't worked up the nuts for what you do Joey but someday I'll get there. Baby steps!

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Splashes yes! You noticed I thought I was doing good for me. After the red one and no warranty I'm pretty careful. Still haven't worked up the nuts for what you do Joey but someday I'll get there. Baby steps!

Baby steps for sure.

Hey, that camera is awesome. I wish I was in the market for one.

Also, I love the intake growl!

Signature:

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
It does really well with sound picks everything up! Have to be careful even sitting outside the windshield it picks up voices we're trying to be careful what's said. Been happy so far. My only b**** is it loosens Bluetooth to the remote in the cab if sitting for a bit you can still use your phone but you have to turn it off then on sometimes with remote. We've lost good footage that way. I've just got to remember for a ride

Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Yeah that camera is bad ass!!!! I wonder if there is a way to create a real time experience showing speed, direction, and map...maybe using an external monitor mounted to dash?o_O

AKRider

AKRider

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 31, 2016
Palmer, Alaska
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I agree with @Eltobgi. What is it? Is it the same one @drfubar has?

Reactions: sharp and drfubar
advertisement