P1000 First time behind the bus

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Made it in. Two flats later. Tomorrow gets better gunna do a good ride. Today is finally over. Long day ahead bedtime.

Get some rest wild man! We're waiting impatiently for the next installment of " The Adventures of Cumminspusher"

advertisement
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
IMG 6904

Couple pics from the role in last night.

Flats and HoundDog coming to help! He is a f***ing stud! Love that man and his beautiful wife and son, great people! Both tires were sidewall cut from a sharp rock in the road at 50. Couple tire plugs and compressor later back rolling! Never needed spare and still believe a good tire kit is all you need and worked once again. Rough day into night but we always push on. Broken bus(for a sec) but still out. 4hrs from where originally planned but not letting people down. Thanks again HoundDog for the hospitality you are the man!
IMG 6908
IMG 6911

Last edited:
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
IMG 6917
Today better day. Did a quick oil change adjusted a couple things and on the road. Had to meet HoundDog at the lodge/bar he's coming back from work and wanted the Pioneer there so wife drove that and I drove mine in. Kinda fun cruising with my wife for the first time like this. She can wheel pretty well actually. I guess a dozen years in the woods on a dirt bike doesn't hurt. She can out ride many guys I know on 2wheels in the woods but hasn't been fully comfortable on 4 wheels really ever but getting better.
IMG 6915
IMG 6913
IMG 6918

Passed a bunch of rzr's on the way up on the road. Get here and a bunch more. It's confusing to me people have to own that s*** when a Pioneer passes then anyway but got lots of compliments and questions about the Honda. I think people around here are starting to come around and get curious. I explained how the tranny was built and many were impressed. Said machine is cool. Only two Pioneers around for 100's of miles up here thankfully we have backup.
@Hondasxs as soon as you could get sticks out we'd really appreciate it, were running naked! I can't represent as I'd like.
IMG 6919

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Playing around in lk Pend Orille the deepest lake around. The navy has submarines in the lake pretty cool.
IMG 6989

FullSizeRender 2

IMG 3418
IMG 3415

Last edited:
joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
CP, that first pic looks like the Honda is "rolling on water". I always thought they could, I just couldn't get mine to do it.

Looks awesome.

Signature:

QUOTE by Tflynn, "The aftermarket doesn't build what you want? Show them your favorite finger and build it yourself!"

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Bad luck happens it sucks but continue on i guess. Not every day is roses but life doesn't stop so keep trying. Today made up for yesterday and hopefully better day tomorrow right? That's all anyone can hope for

advertisement