Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
IMG 6898
Haven't towed new trailer with the bus yet and in a hurry. Guess what...first problem! 4pin bus and 7pin trailer grrrr I feel dumb but forgot. Crappy thing it's illegal pull a trailer over 3k with anything unless the trailer is under 20%. We'll that's no big deal with a 40k + school bus but the don't make a plug to go that way. Can we say hatchet job because that's what I had to do it is what it is but the bus is rolling with the new trailer a bunch of bikes in the pioneer headed out. You almost look professional no Polaris know anything this time strictly Honda

Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
View attachment 24698 Haven't towed new trailer with the bus yet and in a hurry. Guess what...first problem! 4pin bus and 7pin trailer grrrr I feel dumb but forgot. Crappy thing it's illegal pull a trailer over 3k with anything unless the trailer is under 20%. We'll that's no big deal with a 40k + school bus but the don't make a plug to go that way. Can we say hatchet job because that's what I had to do it is what it is but the bus is rolling with the new trailer a bunch of bikes in the pioneer headed out. You almost look professional no Polaris know anything this time strictly Honda
That just looks right! I'm thinking I will borrow my brothers bus and we can caravan;)
IMG 5509

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Where ya heading bro?

St Marie's Idaho our home away. It's were we can cacause hell without rules problems. Where we all grew up riding. Small crew not many down to roughing it at night it's going to freeze.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Grab it let's go

This thing is a rolling party for sure! 4 12" subs, 8 6 x 9's, 2 stripper poles, RGB LED interior lighting(floor & ceiling!), running water & sink, AC, refrigerator, generator, black lights, video monitors, exterior ground lighting, etc...

Not sure what kind of mileage something like that gets, but... it would be worth it!
IMG 5510

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
St Marie's Idaho our home away. It's were we can cacause hell without rules problems. Where we all grew up riding. Small crew not many down to roughing it at night it's going to freeze.

Sounds awesome. Wish we were going. Cold is best time to camp, big bond fires are fun.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
This thing is a rolling party for sure! 4 12" subs, 8 6 x 9's, 2 stripper poles, RGB LED interior lighting(floor & ceiling!), running water & sink, AC, refrigerator, generator, black lights, video monitors, exterior ground lighting, etc...

Not sure what kind of mileage something like that gets, but... it would be worth it!
View attachment 24710

12mpg loaded. Cummins my friend.
Ok so big problem it's froze enough here that it it dropped a freeze plug. I flushed the system and hadn't adders anti freez yet. Damn winter! 298 on water! Got home called HoundDog compound and they are generous enough to make room. 2 hours that way to camp. Things happen but you go anyway. We'll take the truck to the 30mi dirt road and Pioneer in! Screw it! Grrrrr thanks HoundDog see you soon!

Reactions: drfubar and Eltobgi
GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
1893 miles for me:eek:
We must not be far apart @Tigermark what part of NW Arkansas you in?

Reactions: Tigermark
advertisement
Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
12mpg loaded. Cummins my friend.
Ok so big problem it's froze enough here that it it dropped a freeze plug. I flushed the system and hadn't adders anti freez yet. Damn winter! 298 on water! Got home called HoundDog compound and they are generous enough to make room. 2 hours that way to camp. Things happen but you go anyway. We'll take the truck to the 30mi dirt road and Pioneer in! Screw it! Grrrrr thanks HoundDog see you soon!

Make sure and post photos of your adventure for those of us stuck home tonight!;) Good ol Houndog!:)

A

Average_Joe

Aug 19, 2016
Gainesville, Fl
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
You can get a 4 pin to 7 pin pigtail I bought one today the trailer I am looking at buying is 20 ft, 7 pin with brakes ($800 new tires/brakes), my F150 has a 4 pin, until I get a brake controller I am using the pigtail.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
You can get a 4 pin to 7 pin pigtail I bought one today the trailer I am looking at buying is 20 ft, 7 pin with brakes ($800 new tires/brakes), my F150 has a 4 pin, until I get a brake controller I am using the pigtail.
I guess unnecessary now. The bus is down for a minute. I did call around and no one had them

Last edited:
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Made it in. Two flats later. Tomorrow gets better gunna do a good ride. Today is finally over. Long day ahead bedtime.

advertisement