06D35053 FEF8 46BB 990D 48C852543042

I have tried that way, it asks me for my URL, I'm lost
kenner

Reactions: Remington
BigOL3

BigOL3

Lifetime Member
Oct 27, 2017
Deep in the heart of Dixie, Kentwood, La.
Ownership

1. 1000-5
OK, Just got back from our first ride in my 2018 Pioneer 1000 LE 3P.
Not happy , it was so hot we could not wait to get out of machine, it was only 77 degrees but inside of cab I think it was 100 degrees.
My wife does not like it at all, she says keep my general and sell the Honda.
If I could get a decent offer I think I would sell it. I have 22,300.00 with all the factory accessories on it.
A total of 55 miles.
kenner

PLEASE email me for pictures, I can not figure out how to get them on the forum, must be old age.
kenner

[email protected]

Thanks for all the insight, I hear you on Honda quality verses Polaris, in my lifetime I have owned almost all of the big names in ATV and SXS's.
Honda has the best quality for sure. I do like the General as well.
I'm not the type of person that removes a bunch of items to go riding, so that is not an option for me.
My wife does not want to keep the Honda, her words not mine, happy wife happy life.
kenner

Sitting here SMH ...... like WTH. First thought is ..... MAN UP! My wife is welcome to ride with me in my Pioneer and/or my Ram, but she is NOT welcome to decide if I keep it/own it. Damn, it must be a 'generation thang' ...... and NOT a good one.

K

kenner

Jul 27, 2014
DSC02157
DSC02159
DSC02157 DSC02159 DSC02163 DSC02164 DSC02161

That was too easy, thanks for the help.
kenner
I saw a joke the other day. Husband sitting on the porch drinking a beer while wife is out in the hot sun, cutting the grass. By-passer hollers out ...... you should be HUNG for having your wife cut the grass. Husband said ..... "I AM!!!"

I think some folks must fall SHORT ....... lol
My problem, not yours.
kenner DSC02167

Mopower58

Mopower58

CST is the Best!
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2017
Crystal Springs,Ms.
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Glad my wife is the one that bought mine! Of course heat and Mississippi go together!

Reactions: Smitty335
advertisement
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Correct, 19,000.00 located in northern MI.
kenner
You didn't get permission to buy it did you? I did the same thing, asked my wife where the check book was, told her I was going to town to do something really stupid, showed up with a P1, she said that was really stupid and didn't talk to me for a month, I really didn't mind that, it was soo peaceful. Wouldn't go for a ride, nothing, One day she was working in her flower beds hauling mulch and tools around in a wheel barrow, went down to the shop grabbed Rooster, loaded all the stuff in Rooster, hauled all the stuff around the house to use, next day I come home from work and she's got Rooster loaded to the gills with crap, I never said a thing! HA! Now it was her idea to buy Rooster! I've got to find something else to do to find the peacefulness for a month, air plane?

Remington

Remington

Fife! POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Correct, 19,000.00 located in northern MI.
kenner
When u say northern Michigan, most people think northern lower. I would suggest you tell them exactly where ;)

Last edited:
Remington

Remington

Fife! POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
@kenner, that’s a BA Machine. I see you at least got your door panels off ! You’re halfway there.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
When u say northern Michigan, most people think northern lower. I would suggest you tell them exactly where :(
Yea, before you take a beating on it, take the glass panels out and take it on a ride. I know you live up north, do you have a lot of snow, seems you would have the trac system if you do and if not how cold does it get there and how long? I don't have the LE, but they are very nice! Did you intend to plow snow with it, I would think it would excel at this. Is the wifes only complaint about the heat? I know y'all Northerner folk think when the temp hits 50 you think your having a heat wave. HA! Good luck with what ever turns out! You need to get down here and go on some club rides, no matter what your riding!

K

kenner

Jul 27, 2014
Yea, before you take a beating on it, take the glass panels out and take it on a ride. I know you live up north, do you have a lot of snow, seems you would have the trac system if you do and if not how cold does it get there and how long? I don't have the LE, but they are very nice! Did you intend to plow snow with it, I would think it would excel at this. Is the wifes only complaint about the heat? I know y'all Northerner folk think when the temp hits 50 you think your having a heat wave. HA! Good luck with what ever turns out! You need to get down here and go on some club rides, no matter what your riding!
There are other things we don't like as well, the seats are not that nice, slide around and are too upright, there is a lot more noise with this machine than we thought there would be.
So overall it is a nice machine, just not for us.
kenner

mjn

mjn

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 31, 2018
SE Washington State/N Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-3
There are other things we don't like as well, the seats are not that nice, slide around and are too upright, there is a lot more noise with this machine than we thought there would be.
So overall it is a nice machine, just not for us.
kenner

Ya see? That's why there are so many different brands..

I LOVE the seating position in the Honda. Coming from the Viking, I see out the front so much better.. and it is easily as comfy.
Noise? Okay... now here's where I call BS. You mean to tell me your General is quieter than the Honda? Holy crap man.. again, compared to the Viking, this sucker makes no noise whatsoever!

Good luck with the sale. Other than a couple of your options, it's a carbon copy of mine. Someone is gonna get an awesome machine.

advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.