image.jpeg

P1000 Cumminspusher-the New Ride

Third build on a Pioneer platform in a year it can only get better. More lighting,more automation,more protection, more innovation, more storage,more ability,more suspension,more passengers and more fun. Less weight,less vibrations,less roof. Tiring.
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
B

Boomboom907

Apr 27, 2016
Washington
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Let me just say (and I think @drfubar will vouch for this) moving large trees like that really sux without a saw. Those hilift Jack's don't cut very well lol. A saw is the first thing packed most times.
Ill have you know Hilift Jack's cut just as well as a baseball bat saw.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Ill have you know Hilift Jack's cut just as well as a baseball bat saw.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
Not sure if I can agree with that. Tried a bat saw once but could never sharpen teeth evenly. Darn thing kept pulling to one side so bad it cut horizontally. Would be great for milling lumber though.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Let me just say (and I think @drfubar will vouch for this) moving large trees like that really sux without a saw. Those hilift Jack's don't cut very well lol. A saw is the first thing packed most times.
I remember one good story you guys had about that:) many times even a bad day turns into a good memory

advertisement
DmaxHunter

DmaxHunter

Oct 7, 2016
Northern AZ
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Holy smokes, that took a few days to read through...Awesome build CumminsPusher!! You've had some wonderful ideas! Thanks for igniting some sparks in my mind for some future projects. Can't wait to see what else you come up with in the future.

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Holy smokes, that took a few days to read through...Awesome build CumminsPusher!! You've had some wonderful ideas! Thanks for igniting some sparks in my mind for some future projects. Can't wait to see what else you come up with in the future.

He does a lot more rebuilding these days, but it's still badass. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV

Thanks so much. Sorry for all the chatter throughout but we like to bulls*** I guess

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
He does a lot more rebuilding these days, but it's still badass. Lol.

Very true my friend. I believe if it breaks it needs to be better. One nice thing about breaking so much at RRB is it makes it more Bullet proof when there aren't 10 machines around us to help

E

elkguide

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 14, 2017
Vermont
Ownership

1. 1000-3

You ACTUALLY READ this entire thread??????

All you needed to know was that ol' CP is NUTS!!!!!!!
And Honda makes one heck of a machine if it can stand up to him!

DmaxHunter

DmaxHunter

Oct 7, 2016
Northern AZ
Ownership

1. 1000-5
You ACTUALLY READ this entire thread??????

All you needed to know was that ol' CP is NUTS!!!!!!!
And Honda makes one heck of a machine if it can stand up to him!

Haha, yeah pretty much. I'm deployed, I've got plenty of time :) ....there was a good bit of chatter like CP said haha, so I could skim those parts until I found the next pic of a cool project and read the next 10-20 posts that related to it LOL.

But yeah, I think he might be some kind of mad scientist/engineer/fabricator.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
That's funny!
Haha, yeah pretty much. I'm deployed, I've got plenty of time :) ....there was a good bit of chatter like CP said haha, so I could skim those parts until I found the next pic of a cool project and read the next 10-20 posts that related to it LOL.

But yeah, I think he might be some kind of mad scientist/engineer/fabricator.
I do like doing weird crap or stuff that's not been done. It's fun and there are many of us here that like to keep the sport moving forward.
There are plenty of pics though and usually right after the pictures is the explaination lol. Then back to off topics and shenanigans.

Last edited:
DmaxHunter

DmaxHunter

Oct 7, 2016
Northern AZ
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Heck yeah man! It's awesome that you think like that and then actually attempt something crazy and different, that's the best way to do it. I'm kind of the same way and that's why I love seeing yours and all the other guys' builds. It's all awesome to see and it gives inspiration and gets the ideas flowing. I can't wait to be able to dive into mine and try a few crazy projects! It's a great machine to do it to....And of course you've gotta have some shenanigans, keeps it fun :)

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Well weird weekend. Wife's bday and Father's Day and no pioneer. Pj down. Weren't going camping because of it and limited funds but luckily made it. Old school...tents a couple dirt bikes beer and a little gas. "A" was not happy celebrating her bday at home so we figured it out. Everyone tight but were eating hot dogs with a tent in the woods. f*** it lol.
IMG 0412

Life is to short to worry about tomorrow. Sorry for my absence from the site for a minute and poor attitude but I'm going through more then most know and ain't dead yet nothing else matters.Love you all lots hopefully everyone is doing great and hi from the left coast.

Last edited:
advertisement