image.jpeg

P1000 Cumminspusher-the New Ride

Third build on a Pioneer platform in a year it can only get better. More lighting,more automation,more protection, more innovation, more storage,more ability,more suspension,more passengers and more fun. Less weight,less vibrations,less roof. Tiring.
E

elkguide

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 14, 2017
Vermont
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Omg!!!!! Love the a-arms!!! Holy hell not even going to run skids. Super happy. Steam was a from a little mud. Slowly everything's starting to come around. Clutches hanging in everything good. Cable got cut on sharp edged because we haven't been able to replace the hawse yet. Going good

OK. So you made it down........ how in the heck are you going to get back up???????

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
IMG 0119
IMG 0120
Somehow the big pile of wood that a family member had brought up got burned overnight so that was s***ty. Been grabbing wood a couple times with trucks and group of people as it's so easy. This time of year everything on the ground is wet so have to timber dead crap.
Sidelights on pj were purposely built for this type thing
IMG 0127

Rare picture of me behind the wheel of a 6.0 power stoke, won't happen very often.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
It's 90 today. Even with roof and windshield in the 8" fan moves air pretty well. Still going to put in the under seat cover in but not too big of a deal. Puddles still a bit warm but much better and steam cools down much much quicker. Can't compare to bilge fans because we never went that way but works good.
Control arms are awesome much better and steering feels better. I will be going to a bigger tire and loosing the lift later I'm really sick of the bad turning radius and I think without lift I'll run no steering stops.
Obviously no cement roads for us
IMG 0128

Screwed up the driver side rocker!

Sick of these pos rockers we ride way too hard for these

Koda

Koda

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Dec 29, 2016
Canton Ga
Ownership

1. 1000-5
View attachment 44924 View attachment 44925 Somehow the big pile of wood that a family member had brought up got burned overnight so that was s***ty. Been grabbing wood a couple times with trucks and group of people as it's so easy. This time of year everything on the ground is wet so have to timber dead crap.
Sidelights on pj were purposely built for this type thing View attachment 44926

Rare picture of me behind the wheel of a 6.0 power stoke, won't happen very often.
It's alright to drive one just as long as it belongs to someone else.

advertisement
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
My daughter has been awesome this week with all the kids. Helping kids learn to ride sharing her bike, riding with the little ones. She hasn't sat down now taking little ones around to settle dinner
IMG 0147
IMG 0145

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
My daughter has been awesome this week with all the kids. Helping kids learn to ride sharing her bike, riding with the little ones. She hasn't sat down now taking little ones around to settle dinner
View attachment 44966 View attachment 44967

That's awesome. My oldest is deathly scared of the sxs. My youngest hasn't made up her mind yet. I still have hope. I take her out in it around the neighborhood or anywhere else she'll let me. Happy for you man. I know most of us enjoy this hobby but we also enjoy seeing our families out in the woods with us enjoying them too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
That's awesome. My oldest is deathly scared of the sxs. My youngest hasn't made up her mind yet. I still have hope. I take her out in it around the neighborhood or anywhere else she'll let me. Happy for you man. I know most of us enjoy this hobby but we also enjoy seeing our families out in the woods with us enjoying them too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Kids always come around. Best is to start them young and let them make a few mistakes. Turn up tunes they like and bring good drinks. Make it about them

Last edited:
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Kind of a sad thing was realized tonight. Our daughter hasn't been sleeping in the bus and choosing a tent which caught my attention.
I asked her and she said she didn't like it because that's where our Doberman died last year on her bed with her. Made me sad I hadn't thought that be still bothering her. Respecting her wishes to stay outside I did have a talk with her. Our dog is buried here and she said she feels him all around us while outside and that sure put a smile my face.

Last edited:
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Sad part of the weekend when everyone's packed up leaving. We figured there was 32 people including about 12 kids so lots of shenanigans.

As always we are the last group. Fixing to do a big ride to mt baldy.
IMG 0165

IMG 0166

This was last year running by. It doesn't look like much but is the tallest around there's still a little snow there even though it's 90 down here

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Go for it CP. We NEED pictures from the top.
Well crap change of plans. We had three kids and three adults and kids wanted ice cream so into town and to the beach.
IMG 0171

But Baldy can be seen from here as well. As the crow flys it's about 20 miles away from here seen on the left here.
IMG 0172

advertisement