image.jpeg

P1000 Cumminspusher-the New Ride

Third build on a Pioneer platform in a year it can only get better. More lighting,more automation,more protection, more innovation, more storage,more ability,more suspension,more passengers and more fun. Less weight,less vibrations,less roof. Tiring.
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
As long as you have fun thats all that matters

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk
See you soon! I've seen your shenanigans hopefully you bring that cannon lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: popeye and sharp
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Well weird weekend. Wife's bday and Father's Day and no pioneer. Pj down. Weren't going camping because of it and limited funds but luckily made it. Old school...tents a couple dirt bikes beer and a little gas. "A" was not happy celebrating her bday at home so we figured it out. Everyone broke but were eating hot dogs with a tent in the woods. f*** it lol. View attachment 46621

Life is to short to worry about tomorrow. Sorry for my absence from the site for a minute and poor attitude but I'm going through more then most know and ain't dead yet nothing else matters.Love you all lots hopefully everyone is doing great and hi from the left coast.
Money don't make the memory man, family does. Bet y'all had a hell of a good time. Stay tough brother and you'll get through everything just fine. Wish there was something I could do.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Money don't make the memory man, family does. Bet y'all had a hell of a good time. Stay tough brother and you'll get through everything just fine. Wish there was something I could do.
We're ok buddy. Ups and downs but we never give in because the ups are great. Even in bad times the family stays strong and everyone is helping to do what's needed. Blessed that way for sure!
Here's my daughter grabbing firewood for tonight
IMG 0414

And this is why I continue to do it all:):)
IMG 0417

Things slow down out here in Idaho you can actually hear yourself think
IMG 0421
IMG 0426

Daughter and I rolling around and enjoying the day

Last edited:
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Slumming it in the woods lol.
IMG 0431

Things taste better with a little St. Marie's dirt for seasoning. Very relaxing so far just what the doctor ordered.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
That was from me but he organized the meeting so we will give him some credit... lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Oh totally my apology I got that and mug mistaken then. Thank you! Still use both they are perfect! Anything from the Takeover we still use except for the shine from @BIGRACK thats long gone

advertisement
trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
In the words of Kid Rock...
I've been around, seen some things
Slept in dumpsters, got high with kings
Don't bring much, ain't gotta lot to say
But I got more time than Morris Day.
The highs and the lows of life brother, makes you appreciate the things that are real. Don't need a gold cup to enjoy the beer. I've been there and I can tell you that it's worse when you're alone. You've got a beautiful family around you man, that's a blessing that some will never have.
If you dig deep enough into anyone's past, we're all straight out the trailer! :)

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
In the words of Kid Rock...
I've been around, seen some things
Slept in dumpsters, got high with kings
Don't bring much, ain't gotta lot to say
But I got more time than Morris Day.
The highs and the lows of life brother, makes you appreciate the things that are real. Don't need a gold cup to enjoy the beer. I've been there and I can tell you that it's worse when you're alone. You've got a beautiful family around you man, that's a blessing that some will never have.
If you dig deep enough into anyone's past, we're all straight out the trailer! :)
Beautiful words my friend spoken like experience and well received!

E

elkguide

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 14, 2017
Vermont
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Well weird weekend. Wife's bday and Father's Day and no pioneer. Pj down. Weren't going camping because of it and limited funds but luckily made it. Old school...tents a couple dirt bikes beer and a little gas. "A" was not happy celebrating her bday at home so we figured it out. Everyone broke but were eating hot dogs with a tent in the woods. f*** it lol. View attachment 46621

Life is to short to worry about tomorrow. Sorry for my absence from the site for a minute and poor attitude but I'm going through more then most know and ain't dead yet nothing else matters.Love you all lots hopefully everyone is doing great and hi from the left coast.

Life is good. The rest is all just a bonus.

Family and friends....... doesn't get much better than that!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Everything tastes better in the woods.

BUT Mac n Cheese is great comfort food ANYTIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We get these fresh bacon bits from Winco sometimes that makes it just awesome! I've put them on maple bars and even ice cream

Reactions: pct and sharp
advertisement