image.jpeg

P1000 Cumminspusher-the New Ride

Third build on a Pioneer platform in a year it can only get better. More lighting,more automation,more protection, more innovation, more storage,more ability,more suspension,more passengers and more fun. Less weight,less vibrations,less roof. Tiring.
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
@snuffnwhisky !!!! @Eltobgi @Hondasxs
I runs it works! Aftermarket clutches are in.
After the rough start to this everything smoothed out, all new gaskets running gn4 cleaned internal screen everything by the book. This didn't set off the codes and didn't require a clutch reset (however was performed) and seems to hit just fine. A bit jumpier then stock clutches as you might be able to tell from video (1,3,5,R). Feels good. After the day and week I've had it feels great to smile! Let's see how they hold up but so far optimistic!
I think it's about time to open up your thread Snuff and thank you.

Last edited:
joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
That's great news man!

(Delton) "I HATE light scratches too. Makes me think I left some fun on the table. So I go back out there and cover them up with deep scratches. Works every time lol."

J

Jshell3

@snuffnwhisky !!!! @Eltobgi @Hondasxs
I runs it works! Aftermarket clutches are in.
After the rough start to this everything smoothed out, all new gaskets running gn4 cleaned internal screen everything by the book. This didn't set off the codes and didn't require a clutch reset (however was performed) and seems to hit just fine. A bit jumpier then stock clutches as you might be able to tell from video. Feels good. After the day and week I've had it feels great to smile! Let's see how they hold up but so far optimistic!
I think it's about time to open up your thread Snuff and thank you.
Good job! You're so far over my head, I can't think of any fitting compliments!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Good job! You're so far over my head, I can't think of any fitting compliments!
This one wasn't all me there are many people involved here. Lots of credit I can not take. This forum is so full of good people we all need to realize how lucky we are.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Awesome. Give her hell for the next week!
FuknA!! She and I both need it! With you there running your beast and everyone else it's a guarantee! I'm going to give it hell I promise! Omg buddy she does feel good. There have been performance upgrades as you know but I've gotten a feel for these clutches in these and they do feel good. Added goods not bad lol but for the first time in a while I think it might make it through the Takeover. I'm in your debt for your time I know all what you did and am not letting that go easily. Thank you so much my friend! Can't wait to meet you I love talented people such as yourself. Thank you

advertisement
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Forgot to mention this was first time out with motor and exhaust upgrades, she got squirrelly on the wet pavement real easy. Grabs power much quicker and feels open. Excited for @joeymt33 to plug program to it in Tennessee.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kilo427

Kilo427

Not about the destination Its about the journey
Lifetime Member
Dec 10, 2015
Look forward to seeing more on this, as someone that did the IGR myself i congratulate you for taking it apart. I know it was unsettling for me seeing about 100 bolts and springs and do hickeys laid out on a table.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Look forward to seeing more on this, as someone that did the IGR myself i congratulate you for taking it apart. I know it was unsettling for me seeing about 100 bolts and springs and do hickeys laid out on a table.
This was time 7 inside the trans on mine so I'm now pretty comfortable with it but then again maybe to much so, judging by my issue lol.
I'm sure you'd be less nervous next time if needed. Yours was a little more complicated though There really is plenty of room for everything.

Last edited:
Kilo427

Kilo427

Not about the destination Its about the journey
Lifetime Member
Dec 10, 2015
oh yeah I am about to take it apart again got updated drive gear for IGR should be less noise. So I am gonna attempt it right before I leave for the take over lol.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
oh yeah I am about to take it apart again got updated drive gear for IGR should be less noise. So I am gonna attempt it right before I leave for the take over lol.
Night before takes a set of balls for sure. See you there

Last edited:
Reactions: pct and sharp
advertisement