image.jpeg

P1000 Cumminspusher-the New Ride

Third build on a Pioneer platform in a year it can only get better. More lighting,more automation,more protection, more innovation, more storage,more ability,more suspension,more passengers and more fun. Less weight,less vibrations,less roof. Tiring.
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Some times the best thing to do is step back and take a break. You'll get it done for sure. If it gets down to little stuff, just don't worry about it or bring it along and we can all tackle it together. If your machine is only at 3/4 its potential, it's still the baddest 1000 out there...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I appreciate you a lot for you're positive reinforcements. You're a good friend.
I know you and others will gladly help but I'm going to ride. I'm not pawning my s*** off on others I'd rather ride and bs with ya. It's fine I just say it how it is good or bad and currently not good. Still very excited for the trip it's keeping everything in check mentally.

Last edited:
Cuoutdoors

Cuoutdoors

Executive Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2016
Central Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Dammit guys I worked until 1am this morning all hell broke loose on me last night. I'll blame some on being worn out and frustrated but wow this last stretch is pissing me off.
Bolts for rear floor had to be swapped out with 10mm and new push clips because they were worn out from clutch removals, had door accent lighting like in the red one where you open the doors and it shined "Honda" on the ground (but this time in back bumper to say Honda as it's sitting) catch fire. I thought wtf then figured out that led is only meant for door being open short periods. It gets hot as hell and will melt the projector. Grrr
The rear winch had been in front and worked great on 4 different rigs but this install the power stud became loose so I checked and it was broke so had to rebuild it with no time for new parts. Skid plates some of the self tappers are loose so I'll get nutserts for those. Had bed full of bolts and tools and I stupidly opened it spilled everything out including the used motor oil inside so that was epic! F*********cccckkkk!!!! Bad night and I have very little time tonight as it is now time to get everything else ready for the trip, I need two more days I'm stressed the hell out! Dammit Jim!
Still moving forward on 3 hrs sleep but we will prevail we ARE LEAVING Saturday morning so help me.
Sorry for frustrated post I'm pissy but it'll work out I know

Last week I dumped two Gallons of race fuel on my buddy's driveway. The next day I spilled a brand new gallon can of parts cleaner on the garage floor. ....also his. If it weren't for bad luck I wouldn't have luck at all. We've all been there buddy.

If it moves under its own power you're going to have a good time. Folks love seeing your mods but I doubt they stop being your friend if you show up with a few loose ends. At the end of the day all that matters is we enjoy the time we're given.

J

Jshell3

Dammit guys I worked until 1am this morning all hell broke loose on me last night. I'll blame some on being worn out and frustrated but wow this last stretch is pissing me off.
Bolts for rear floor had to be swapped out with 10mm and new push clips because they were worn out from clutch removals, had door accent lighting like in the red one where you open the doors and it shined "Honda" on the ground (but this time in back bumper to say Honda as it's sitting) catch fire. I thought wtf then figured out that led is only meant for door being open short periods. It gets hot as hell and will melt the projector. Grrr
The rear winch had been in front and worked great on 4 different rigs but this install the power stud became loose so I checked and it was broke so had to rebuild it with no time for new parts. Skid plates some of the self tappers are loose so I'll get nutserts for those. Had bed full of bolts and tools and I stupidly opened it spilled everything out including the used motor oil inside so that was epic! F*********cccckkkk!!!! Bad night and I have very little time tonight as it is now time to get everything else ready for the trip, I need two more days I'm stressed the hell out! Dammit Jim!
Still moving forward on 3 hrs sleep but we will prevail we ARE LEAVING Saturday morning so help me.
Sorry for frustrated post I'm pissy but it'll work out I know
Go find yourself some breakfast... I vote Waffle House!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Last week I dumped two Gallons of race fuel on my buddy's driveway. The next day I spilled a brand new gallon can of parts cleaner on the garage floor. ....also his. If it weren't for bad luck I wouldn't have luck at all. We've all been there buddy.

If it moves under its own power you're going to have a good time. Folks love seeing your mods but I doubt they stop being your friend if you show up with a few loose ends. At the end of the day all that matters is we enjoy the time we're given.

:) it's hard to stay pissy around this site. Thank you for your kind words! We all go through it I know.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
First off, chill the f*ck out. That crap is counter productive. As mentioned, get the basics first. Start, run, stop. Don't sweat the rest. Get what you can then load her up as planned. I got a spot reserved for you on Monday. Whatever is left we can take care of together. If you need a tool that I ain't got, you're doing something wrong.

Reserved just for you....
IMG 20170420 120915185 1336x752

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
First off, chill the f*ck out. That crap is counter productive. As mentioned, get the basics first. Start, run, stop. Don't sweat the rest. Get what you can then load her up as planned. I got a spot reserved for you on Monday. Whatever is left we can take care of together. If you need a tool that I ain't got, you're doing something wrong.

Reserved just for you....
View attachment 40643
Holy crap I wish I were working in there! I'm truly ok. Can't always post of butterflies and bunnies lol.
I know everything doesn't need done and people keep saying that but bottom line after 2 1/2 years continuous building on three of these I'm wanting a break.It's got to be as right as possible and with what we want. I'm not building for anyone else this is our machine how we wanted it.
It's got to be ready for the next 20 camp trips this year we've invested everything to get it there. Three days after Takeover it's on already, big camp trip that next weekend so it's now or never

Last edited:
J

JTW

Holy crap I wish I were working in there! I'm truly ok just went to bed in a bad mood and woke up in one. Can't always post of butterflies and bunnies lol. Took a couple hours this morning to figure out the plan of attack. I know everything doesn't need done and people keep saying that but bottom line after 2 1/2 years continuous building on three of these I'm wanting a break. When this rolls out this time I'm not doing it for the Takeover it's being done for us for the whole season. It's got to be as right as possible and with what we want. I'm not building for anyone else this is our machine how we wanted it.
It's got to be ready for the next 20 camp trips this year we've invested everything to get it there. Couple things still planned but all easy couple day stuff. I'm not going to get it close for this weekend then come home and finish up. Three days after Takeover it's on already big camp trip that next weekend so it's now or never, we've normally camped 6-8 times before Takeover so there's no more free weekends and time needs to be made up with family we all worked hard on this it's time to enjoy it together. Frustration set in I apologize, it'll be ok I know
Tick.. tock.. tick.. tock.. tick.. tock!

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
All my big ticket items are done. Roof is attached for last time before takeover. Rest is piddly stuff. So I got plenty of time and space to work if you need it. Just putting the offer out there.

advertisement
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
All my big ticket items are done. Roof is attached for last time before takeover. Rest is piddly stuff. So I got plenty of time and space to work if you need it. Just putting the offer out there.
I do appreciate that Delton! In all honesty there's only 5-6 hours. All my big stuff has been done usually it goes fast. Making sure clearances are good things are sealed,wires all have accessible plugs and are protected. Brackets are built so things come out for accessibility and maintenance. Things are cushioned and secured correctly so no rattles rust or shorts down the road. Install and building is easy the hard part is making sure your stuff doesn't effect the rig poorly or not continue to work. Worked hard for everything to be super automated because I'm not the only driver. It's the little things right now. I've got less time in building the enclosure then I do buttoning up wiring yet there's still a few areas lol.
It's pretty much there however my OCD f***s with me sometimes it's hard to let something go but been forced to based off of time or money and it's hard to shut off if that makes sence. Everything is looked at to be better, by the time I have something installed I figure something that's better or easier done. I obsess I'm sure thats obvious but you can't turn it off.

Last edited:
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Just trying to motivate you're lazy ass! If you'd quit screw'n around on the forum you'd have that s*** done.. I'm going to start calling you gabby!

Tick tock!
You f***er. Ya ya. I'm at work but actually still busting ass. I can multi task. Notice haven't been on much after about 4pm? That's been a different type of busting ass

advertisement