image.jpeg

P1000 Cumminspusher-the New Ride

Third build on a Pioneer platform in a year it can only get better. More lighting,more automation,more protection, more innovation, more storage,more ability,more suspension,more passengers and more fun. Less weight,less vibrations,less roof. Tiring.
Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
The week has been tough and today not the best, so maybe I was a little grumpy today. As I come huffing and puffing from work I realized damn it's a nice day out! Haven't heard birds in months but they were chirping snows gone from the roads the sun is out and it's a warm 45 degrees. Well that's much warmer then it's been. Blue skis! I walk over to the pickup and was greeted by a site I love, the Pioneer ready for action. She smiled at me! Honestly! As I smiled back I realized this is the first time in what feels like years she's not wet and has sunlight on her. Since all the work lately I haven't been able to actually enjoy it.
Then another thing hit me-I'm going camping today with with the Misfits, that's what our group of family and friends go by. We're all going to go enjoy each other and have good times in the woods with some motors,tunes,beer and guns. Hell ya. I guess you can say that's our drug of choice and we've been in rehab for far too long.
Life goes by very fast and the days fly by but the good thing is a bad day or week passes you quickly and if you open your eyes in time you can still see the sunshine and redirect yourself towards the next good day.
Springs coming and for me that's everything right now. Our first real day of camping will be Takeover weekend being able to ride with so many unfamiliar faces that I've enjoyed talking with and have become friends with. Riding with a big group of people has always been a dream of mine and it's coming true.
Anyways sorry for the long one but I just wanted to say what was on my mind.
This was the pic that made it all ok for the day.
View attachment 34871
Great Pic! I've got to admit...Those shocks look nice!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
you got a set of fox shocks?!

I'm hoping it'll help me stay up with you. Figured Id cheat if I had to, you know how I roll!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: nbomar and Eltobgi
advertisement
drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Time out!

You'll have to explain the rules. Speak slowly, we are trying to be retards after all. o_O
Ya gotta make it up to the top of the ridge.. Ole Delton had to use his winch the first time but that's ok. You guys will have to upgrade your winches to 10,000 lb models just to be able to pull those heavy rigs... jus sayin

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Ya gotta make it up to the top of the ridge.. Ole Delton had to use his winch the first time but that's ok. You guys will have to upgrade your winches to 10,000 lb models just to be able to pull those heavy rigs... jus sayin
I'm going up first in the 500 :confused: Have the camera ready to record this historic moment. ;)

ghost

ghost

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2015
BC
You and CP may not be able to meet the criteria with all the stuff you guys are putting on your Honda's.
Have you seen what CP plans to do with his ride? I think that level of mental functioning deserve an honorary retard award before he even starts.

Reactions: CumminsPusher
ghost

ghost

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2015
BC
The week has been tough and today not the best, so maybe I was a little grumpy today. As I come huffing and puffing from work I realized damn it's a nice day out! Haven't heard birds in months but they were chirping snows gone from the roads the sun is out and it's a warm 45 degrees. Well that's much warmer then it's been. Blue skis! I walk over to the pickup and was greeted by a site I love, the Pioneer ready for action. She smiled at me! Honestly! As I smiled back I realized this is the first time in what feels like years she's not wet and has sunlight on her. Since all the work lately I haven't been able to actually enjoy it.
Then another thing hit me-I'm going camping today with with the Misfits, that's what our group of family and friends go by. We're all going to go enjoy each other and have good times in the woods with some motors,tunes,beer and guns. Hell ya. I guess you can say that's our drug of choice and we've been in rehab for far too long.
Life goes by very fast and the days fly by but the good thing is a bad day or week passes you quickly and if you open your eyes in time you can still see the sunshine and redirect yourself towards the next good day.
Springs coming and for me that's everything right now. Our first real day of camping will be Takeover weekend being able to ride with so many unfamiliar faces that I've enjoyed talking with and have become friends with. Riding with a big group of people has always been a dream of mine and it's coming true.
Anyways sorry for the long one but I just wanted to say what was on my mind.
This was the pic that made it all ok for the day.
View attachment 34871
Your outlook can be inspiring sometimes. Today for me :) Thanks man.

I've havent been a fan of the red on your machine - personal preference - but those shocks really tie it all together.

Reactions: CumminsPusher
advertisement