image.jpeg

P1000 Cumminspusher-the New Ride

Third build on a Pioneer platform in a year it can only get better. More lighting,more automation,more protection, more innovation, more storage,more ability,more suspension,more passengers and more fun. Less weight,less vibrations,less roof. Tiring.
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Been a rough weekend! Still living lol. The Pioneer doesn't like this snow! Broke winch rope and several straps this thing is heavy. Get back soon have to ride a bit just to get this limited service. Can't really check anything Hope everyone's doing good I miss you all.

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I'm either sorry for the troubles or glad you're having a good time. I can't tell which one. Sounds like an adventure either way.

Also, I'll be curious to hear your review on synthetic winch rope versus Steel

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Challenges bring more joy sometimes lol. Once you get out you sure appreciate life! Been a rain/snow mixture all day. Wow this stuff sucks the sleds are getting continually stuck. Last night took my truck and a friends to get close enough to break a rope. Having lots of fun smiles on all the kids us parents are drinking a little and listening to tunes. Even with the issues we're all still out. Lots of good stupid pics! This sucks it takes 15min just to open this enough to type this grrr.cant text or call even All alive @nbomar.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Have wifi now but crap slow. Valentine's prime rib dinner for the adults. Hey the sell Coors light. And Budweiser and miller. Must be too for out and too country for those fancy people beers. Sorry @drfubar no drinks here!

Last edited:
advertisement
drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
@nbomar. I have a utility vehicle. I don't want to push it. @joeymt33 or @Delton or any of the other Bullrun boys can attest I don't baby it.
Oh, and if two men dressed in black suits walk up to you.... their names are Salvador and Guido. Do not resist. Kapeesh?

Samsung G-7 Active

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'm not saying you guys baby them. You can tell you don't from the video. I'm just saying give @CumminsPusher some credit. I doubt he babies his either.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Heavy huh? Think somebody mentioned that. Never gonna make Mary's Ridge.
Mary's ridge isnt covered 2 feet of crap snow. Pretty confident Puddle Jumper will go anywhere you have the manhood to show us.

Last edited:
advertisement