CANCELED - The 2020 PIONEER TAKEOVER - A Honda SxS Club, Group Ride! April 24th & 25th, 2020!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alan_Vander

Alan_Vander

Mar 19, 2019
rosepine,la
Ownership

1. 700-4
Lol... sounds like a challenge.
this is the spot i keep seeing i want to try C78bef5661b7f8ef690a8d2b53ce51d1

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Reactions: seig
Alan_Vander

Alan_Vander

Mar 19, 2019
rosepine,la
Ownership

1. 700-4
I think that’s Walden’s ridge.. haven’t been there but I know @Kilo427 and I have wanted to do it.
yeah thats the name thinking widow maker is around it .

Last edited:
Reactions: seig
Alan_Vander

Alan_Vander

Mar 19, 2019
rosepine,la
Ownership

1. 700-4
we will have to meet up. i definitely want to try it 1 day

KyleC

KyleC

Apr 21, 2019
Pittsburgh, PA
Ownership

1. 700-2
The wife and I are considering coming this year. All the decent places are booked, at RRB. Is anyone staying at eaglerock, or the Comfort Inn?

Iv'e read through the thread, that the CI and eaglerock being about a 30min ride to the Takeover, (TO). Curious if anyone will be driving their 4-wheelers to and fro. Also curious, if anyone else from the Pittsburgh PA area will be making the trip.

Reactions: Backwoods and TimG
Choogsbro

Choogsbro

CEO of Monkey Business
Lifetime Member
Mar 20, 2018
Monticello, Ky
Ownership

1. Other Brand
The wife and I are considering coming this year. All the decent places are booked, at RRB. Is anyone staying at eaglerock, or the Comfort Inn?

Iv'e read through the thread, that the CI and eaglerock being about a 30min ride to the Takeover, (TO). Curious if anyone will be driving their 4-wheelers to and fro. Also curious, if anyone else from the Pittsburgh PA area will be making the trip.
Yes 30 minute ride. Yes some will ride to and from. Some will trailer to RRB and leave at someone's site then just drive vehicle back and forth. Not sure about Pittsburgh but some are coming from NE OHIO.

advertisement
JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

We are staying at Eagle rock resort, RB was booked a month ago for cabins with plumbing. The wife and kids wanted indoor plumbing so we looked and Eagle rock it was. And yes, we will be riding to and from, thats one of the main reasons I wanted to stay close by, although I've been told they allow sxs on street. I'm kinda looking forward to the trails, even if its just back n forth to the room :)

Choogsbro

Choogsbro

CEO of Monkey Business
Lifetime Member
Mar 20, 2018
Monticello, Ky
Ownership

1. Other Brand
We are staying at Eagle rock resort, RB was booked a month ago for cabins with plumbing. The wife and kids wanted indoor plumbing so we looked and Eagle rock it was. And yes, we will be riding to and from, thats one of the main reasons I wanted to stay close by, although I've been told they allow sxs on street. I'm kinda looking forward to the trails, even if its just back n forth to the room :)
No direct roads from Eagle Rock to RRB except I-75. Trail 12 to trail 10 to Stinking Creek road is the fastest way by machine.

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
So ots
No direct roads from Eagle Rock to RRB except I-75. Trail 12 to trail 10 to Stinking Creek road is the fastest way by machine.
thanks! So its going to be my first time up there, are we allowed to ride on paved roads? My buddy says with the pass RB gives out you can ride on pavement as long as sxs is insured and you have helmets. That right?

Reactions: farmtimpioneer
Choogsbro

Choogsbro

CEO of Monkey Business
Lifetime Member
Mar 20, 2018
Monticello, Ky
Ownership

1. Other Brand
So ots
thanks! So its going to be my first time up there, are we allowed to ride on paved roads? My buddy says with the pass RB gives out you can ride on pavement as long as sxs is insured and you have helmets. That right?
Correct but not all roads. Obviously not I-75. When you check in they will let you know what roads you can ride on.

Reactions: 906UP and JenElio
Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5

Like choogsbro said, lots of people from your area will be there.
I ended up meeting people that live less than 10 minutes from me last year.

Backwoods

Backwoods

Ambassador of Crocs / Speaker of truth & facts /
Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2

I'm a comfort inn person and drove mine back and forth day and night. I enjoyed it and will again

Backwoods

Backwoods

Ambassador of Crocs / Speaker of truth & facts /
Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
@KyleC at hotel you are close to the mexican restaurant that everyone rides to . Also the first time i drove my Pioneer thru a drive thru window. You will have gas and about anything you might want right there. A good many of us stay there.

KyleC

KyleC

Apr 21, 2019
Pittsburgh, PA
Ownership

1. 700-2
@KyleC at hotel you are close to the mexican restaurant that everyone rides to . Also the first time i drove my Pioneer thru a drive thru window. You will have gas and about anything you might want right there. A good many of us stay there.

Awesome, I am booking today. Excited to attend, meet some of the people here, and see some great scenery.

KyleC

KyleC

Apr 21, 2019
Pittsburgh, PA
Ownership

1. 700-2
Anyone have info on rentals at or near RRB? I'm trying to convince a friend, and need some info. He sadly does not own a Pioneer, or any other SXS.

MuDSlinger

MuDSlinger

Lifetime Member
Oct 27, 2019
Richland, WA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Can you believe this...looks like I will miss the Cup this year

Screenshot 20200103 194050 Chrome

Reactions: TimG
advertisement
Status