P1000 Back going!

franzw

franzw

Jan 2, 2016
pacific nothwest
Ownership

1. 1000-5
@CumminsPusher, that last picture of the trail is crazy! Maybe it's because I just watched Fear the Walking Dead, but that mound of dirt kind of looks like a Zombie covered with dirt climbing out of the earth! Lol. Man I've got to quit watching zombie movies:confused:
Yea I noticed that too, Looked kind of like something I saw in a picture I took last year on a hunting trip. Wife thought it looked like a Sasquatch.

20151115 091320 1

Reactions: CumminsPusher
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Was that moving?!? Catch you off guard though

Sent from iPhone

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Me either. Hopefully firearm handy. Even then any animal is fast in the woods we're in their territory!

Sent from iPhone

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
We go up as far as Canada and over into Montana a little and have been as far down as Missoula but not frequently that's pretty close to you. We spend most of our time in st. Marie's,Cataldo,past athol Idaho. Labor Day is the big fair in st Marie's the have boat races,helicopter rides and put on one of the largest fireworks shows around it's super fun for the family. We'd like to get a little further out but only have weekends so a little limited.

Reactions: tjoreo
tjoreo

tjoreo

Lifetime Member
Feb 18, 2015
Southern Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
We go up as far as Canada and over into Montana a little and have been as far down as Missoula but not frequently that's pretty close to you. We spend most of our time in st. Marie's,Cataldo,past athol Idaho. Labor Day is the big fair in st Marie's the have boat races,helicopter rides and put on one of the largest fireworks shows around it's super fun for the family. We'd like to get a little further out but only have weekends so a little limited.
We are about ready slow down ourselves. My wife is a Ag teacher for the school and my oldest started 1st grade yesterday, so we will be just taking short weekend trips ourselves. We usually try to get out until after elk hunting in mid November, so we're not done by no means. There is something about fall camping that really makes it enjoyable. Hopefully one of these days we can run into you on the trails. If I see a white rig with a colored LED light bar and hauling 7+ people, I'll know exactly who it is. You can keep the yetees up north though.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Hope to to you around some time stay safe out there! Sasquatch is bashful here

Sent from iPhone

Reactions: tjoreo and Eltobgi
franzw

franzw

Jan 2, 2016
pacific nothwest
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Why is that Sasquatch sitting with its back toward you? lol
Think I caught him in the process of a nature call. Hope he took care of the paperwork. Don't know which of us was most surprised? Anyway he went his way and I went mine. Never know what you will run into there, seen some moose, few bears and a cougar.

advertisement
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Yea I noticed that too, Looked kind of like something I saw in a picture I took last year on a hunting trip. Wife thought it looked like a Sasquatch.

View attachment 20758
At first I thought it might be the one from the Pioneer commercial. I can see him running back to his parents hollering "I seen it again!!" Lol. Can't believe that commercial is still running lol

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
It does exist!!!

Sent from iPhone
Lol. Slightly off topic but when I got in line to get daughter from school Tues I pulled up behind an Arctic Cat. Don't know what size but it was small. Puny little Bighorns and maybe 6" of ground clearance. I could've kicked myself for not bringing the 1000 but I had already put the Evos back on for a ride on Wed. I could've done your Monster truck move and ran all over his butt lmao.

Reactions: sharp and joeymt33
A

Apbt82

Aug 8, 2016
Kentucky
Whereabouts in KY? I'm just a couple hours from the state line. Between Nashville and Chattanooga. If you're free during the week, shoot down and head off to the trails with me. You can test drive one in the real world instead of a parking lot at the dealership lol. Bring your Teryx and we can do some comparisons.

East, I really appreciate the invitation. However, I don't think my Equinox would pull my Rex that far haha.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
East, I really appreciate the invitation. However, I don't think my Equinox would pull my Rex that far haha.
I'm in the same boat as you. I got a little S10 and need something bigger to pull the Pioneer on long trips with. How much does the Teryx weigh? Pioneers are on the thick side at around 1700lbs. That weight comes in handy when rock crawling though. With decent tires they stick like glue.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'm in the same boat as you. I got a little S10 and need something bigger to pull the Pioneer on long trips with. How much does the Teryx weigh? Pioneers are on the thick side at around 1700lbs. That weight comes in handy when rock crawling though. With decent tires they stick like glue.
I was gonna buy another truck but wife got moved to the line at Nissan power train plant where we work. So she will be eligible for their lease program. No sense in spending 40k plus when I can lease a Titan XD for less than half the payments, get free scheduled maint, plus get a new truck every year lol.

Reactions: CumminsPusher
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I was gonna buy another truck but wife got moved to the line at Nissan power train plant where we work. So she will be eligible for their lease program. No sense in spending 40k plus when I can lease a Titan XD for less than half the payments, get free scheduled maint, plus get a new truck every year lol.
I was wondering how long till you'll be driving the most American Cummins powered beast!??

advertisement