Multi 2017 Pioneer Takeover - April 28 & 29th - Ride Royal Blue!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
To Fubar, and all of our friends coming into town for takeover CLYDE and myself can take you guys on a ride Wednesday before takeover to Black Mountain its only about 20 miles or so from your and my house. It would be a good introduction to the East Tenn mountains before we do the takeover on Friday. Let me know what you guys think or want to do.
Thank you so much for the invite but planning to become a retard on this day lol. We have been trying to figure out how to get some time at the ridge for awhile and with the long drive in might be nice to get some truck down time and enjoy the ridge for a bit. Probably going to get pretty smammered coming from a long dry spell in lol.

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Thank you so much for the invite but planning to become a retard on this day lol. We have been trying to figure out how to get some time at the ridge for awhile and with the long drive in might be nice to get some truck down time and enjoy the ridge for a bit. Probably going to get pretty smammered coming from a long dry spell in lol.
Go easy on the spring water.:rolleyes: Pace yourself, need you bright eyed and ready to ride at RB!

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Yea, and I've never seen anyone puke Coors before so that might be worth a video... maybe @Tigermark can puke about the same time and I can get both of you in stereo making that awful noise.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Go easy on the spring water.:rolleyes: Pace yourself, need you bright eyed and ready to ride at RB!

I'll be just fine if Drf doesn't start pushing his automobile meth on me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
@drfubar needs to get busy designing the special sticker associated with this great accomplishment of becoming a MRR.

Go great next to my Bull Run sticker.

advertisement
BIGRACK

BIGRACK

Jan 22, 2016
Dayton Tenn

I understand, after that drive I wouldn't want to drive anymore than I had to LOL. just want to make sure your trip here was a good one!!!! And it will be a good one ! I will have plenty to do to get ready for takeover myself.

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
something like this

advertisement